Gator Grill Out in Canesville Lit

Status
Not open for further replies.
No covert operation. Just a genuine sentiment of F Gainesville. Most people with the means to do so feel this way.

The UF mafia going nuclear shows how thin skinned they are. Just like with Graduation, them gatas ain't got no chill
Facts.

There's only 3 legitimate actions on UF's part to what those boys did.

1. Stop recruiting them.
2. If not done already, circle the date for the 2019 match and make it a point to embarrass us.
3. Cut their visit short.

Anything more than that is an overreaction and straight ***** ****.

Advertisement
I suppose I’m old school then. If I’m invited to a BBQ and attend. I don’t post a video trashing my host. You guys are crazy if you think Richt doesn’t care. I know it’s young kids, they make mistakes. But this is disrespectful and he’s trying to build a new reputation for this program.

I suppose I’m old school then. If I’m invited to a BBQ and attend. I don’t post a video trashing my host. You guys are crazy if you think Richt doesn’t care. I know it’s young kids, they make mistakes. But this is disrespectful and he’s trying to build a new reputation for this program.
This isn't your auntie's Memorial Day barbecue.

This was a contrived event using 7v7 AAU type handlers for a recruiting boost. You're either a closet gaytor or the most ignant mfer breathing air right now

It’s **** Uf on this side

Advertisement
I don't think anything that you said is wrong.

But this level of hand wringing over such a benign, harmless act by kids aren't even committed to the program?

I'll keep it real if I didnt like the place I'll just say it fuq it, thats just how I'm built I guess. They got invited to the school to see if they r interested in it, if your not your not. Better than waiting last minute till NSD then we get fuqin upset, at least u know early. To me its worse playing games till last minute

Advertisement

Two *** comments in a row; man get the f*ck out of here.

AT least the gators know they not going there **** I rather it be that way then waiting till NSD where Tyson and those bytches fuq us in the end. Invite someone to Paradise Camp and if he likes someone else move the fuq on, better to know early than wait holdin our dycks in our hand.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back