Gator Grill Out in Canesville Lit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I know we love it but Richt and STA won’t be pleased. Too disrespectful. I disagree with posting this. Should be taken down from here and their own twitter accounts.

I know we love it but Richt and STA won’t be pleased. Too disrespectful. I disagree with posting this. Should be taken down from here and their own twitter accounts.
Gayest comment in history.

There's nothing wrong here. There's no crime. No one was harmed in any way. It's our rivals being shown up.

It is great branding for bringing the U back

Advertisement

STA may not like but Richt is probably laughing his *** off. He may not want to be linked to it or have his coaches posting on it but he can give 3 shyts about what we do here on CIS. He has a sense of humor and is not a heavy handed pryck like Nick Satan.

Davis apologized to Gayterro so I would put my money on Gayterro taking it down and Richt having nothing to do with it.

Advertisement

The turds are the arrogant ones who love to dish it out but can't take it in return. They show as much disrespect to other schools as anyone over the years. Especially to us. ***** em.

Huh...Gators thinking we are tasteless and classless.

...The same team that kicked a meaningless field goal against us in '08.

...The same team that flopped in '79 and took a swim at the OB.

The same team that dropped us from their schedule because we were too tough and play 9 home games a year.

Advertisement
I know we love it but Richt and STA won’t be pleased. Too disrespectful. I disagree with posting this. Should be taken down from here and their own twitter accounts.[/QUO

How idiotic. Yes Richt is worried about this.....

Advertisement
They shouldnt apologize just keep it 100
Sad part is the kids probably were forced to apologize and given the whole do you know how many kids would kill for the opportunity to be recruited by a p5 school and have the chance to get a free education.

Problem I have with that statement is that these kids aren't given a **** thing. They earn those offers and devote their time and bodies to the sport, and if they weren't any good they wouldn't have offers or the attention the school gives them.

Funny that they need an apology for this after they just had Hunter on campus throw the U upside down in one of my those ugly *** uniforms.

They sure can dish it out, but can’t take it.

We one upped them with this covert operation, and they salty as ****.

Funny that they need an apology for this after they just had Hunter on campus throw the U upside down in one of my those ugly *** uniforms.

They sure can dish it out, but can’t take it.

We one upped them with this covert operation, and they salty as ****.
No covert operation. Just a genuine sentiment of F Gainesville. Most people with the means to do so feel this way.

The UF mafia going nuclear shows how thin skinned they are. Just like with Graduation, them gatas ain't got no chill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back