Gator Grill Out in Canesville Lit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The cover-up is worse than the "crime" here. The irony of it all is that they wanted it removed so people wouldn't see it and instead we see a proliferation of threads and posts about it as a result and it's all over Twitter and many other places.

Advertisement
The cover-up is worse than the "crime" here. The irony of it all is that they wanted it removed so people wouldn't see it and instead we see a proliferation of threads and posts about it as a result and it's all over Twitter and many other places.

Funny how that works

More than fair enough. That has got to be communicated better

Ahhh, I didn't realize he was the OP of this thread when he said it in the other thread. I'm not sure anybody did. I thought he was communicating on behalf of a mod or was one that wasn't marked as such or something.

Advertisement
Look- Wingo also apologized. I saw all the videos. Davis and Wingo were genuinely freaking out when they realized the extent the whole thing went viral. They obviously CARE what happens with UF. They all got carried away in the moment and forgot about the power and speed of social media. I also saw the live video with their coach talking to them later. IDK where any of the four ultimately end up but if some or all of them want the whole thing to die off, everyone should let it go. We had our laughs.

Advertisement
Look- Wingo also apologized. I saw all the videos. Davis and Wingo were genuinely freaking out when they realized the extent the whole thing went viral. They obviously CARE what happens with UF. They all got carried away in the moment and forgot about the power and speed of social media. I also saw the live video with their coach talking to them later. IDK where any of the four ultimately end up but if some or all of them want the whole thing to die off, They should commit to this U. We had our laughs.

FIFY. 😎

looks like a forced apology to me.

That's definitely a forced apology probably by one of the Coaches at STA.

Idk what happened, but my guess is someone from UF was really upset they were making a mockery of them & it got back to the STA coaches.

But it goes to show the double standard with Miami. When Ge'mon Eaford said on Periscope at our first Paradise camp ever that he wouldn't play for Miami if we paid him to, there was no public apology, he did apologize to the staff but it wasn't really a big deal where Deerfield staff got involved. When Hunter threw the U down at UF nobody from Dunbar made him apologize. When Shawn Davis, Chris Benderson & countless others have trolled Miami there was no public apology.

I've got no problem with Davis he's a good kid, but he shouldn't have to. Because you can bet your bottom dollar the next time a recruit disrespects the U not only will he not apologize he'll laugh at us for even thinking he should.

Last edited:
Advertisement
2019 cant come fast enough. Not saying it will be like Notre Dame, but we need to pack Orlando and give them ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back