FSU's Little Frenchy is down

Threads like this are the epitome of why UM has a total laughing stock of a fan base. I feel sorry for the knowledgeable, rational fans. They are overshadowed by the wanna be gangsters of the late 80's and early 90's. Embarrassing.

Lmfao

Advertisement
Yea as a guy that's had numerous knee surguries and now had two of them replaced that didn't look good.

The way he went down that's an ACL for sure and may be worse...I know he's a nole but I don't wish anything like this on anyone especially a kid.I know it's better for us he will be out but this kid is in for a long rehab.

Just looking at the way they had him in a brace he may have a dislocated kneecap.Usually they don't brace up an ACL like that.

**** that, I'd negg you much as I could. I don't give two craps if he's a nole. He said in the off-season beat Miami. I hope that pricks done for the year. ***** fsu and everything about them. You think fsu fans were saying " oh jeez I hope Duke's ok"? I think not

Hey ******* neg me till your fingers bleed..I don't GAF about what think or feel...I said "I" wouldn't wish this type of injury if it is an ACL to break or whatever.The kid Is one tough MF and I respect that.Dont blame him for whipping our *** we need to do better and whip his ***.

So you do you pal but as someone whose had 8 surgeries and now 2 total replacements I'm not wishing some horrible possibly career ending injury on a kid just to win a football game.

So neg away big boy..I hope you break your finger in the process..how's that?

James Blackman is a super talent. Wish he hadn't already won the backup job.
I truely respect your opinion. But cmon, it almost sounds like your worried? The kid probably weighs less than Nkosi, if he starts against us. He won't finish the game.

I truely respect your opinion. But cmon, it almost sounds like your worried? The kid probably weighs less than Nkosi, if he starts against us. He won't finish the game.

Not that worried. I just wish Cosentino was starting instead.

Fortunately, the FSU offensive line is vulnerable.

Advertisement
dmoney bout to have some of you ****** shook as ****

Blackman will be a definite downgrade from Francois. I just don't want to be this kid's coming out party. These losses have taken a toll on me.

Threads like this are the epitome of why UM has a total laughing stock of a fan base. I feel sorry for the knowledgeable, rational fans. They are overshadowed by the wanna be gangsters of the late 80's and early 90's. Embarrassing.

Waiting for the classic @TheFranchise response to this fvggot.

Advertisement

Not that worried. I just wish Cosentino was starting instead.

Fortunately, the FSU offensive line is vulnerable.

Dude, the guy is raw like the steak you buy at the supermarket with flawed mechanics even though he's very talented. He shouldn't be playing this year and I'm surprised they played him to be honest.

dmoney bout to have some of you ****s shook as ****

Blackman will be a definite downgrade from Francois. I just don't want to be this kid's coming out party. These losses have taken a toll on me.

Why would this be a coming out party for him? It's not like he's 6 weeks into the season...we're his first big game and he's got a bad line like you said if anything he'll be nervous as ****

dmoney bout to have some of you ****s shook as ****

Why would this be a coming out party for him? It's not like he's 6 weeks into the season...we're his first big game and he's got a bad line like you said if anything he'll be nervous as ****
If he gets hit like Francois was getting hit, he won't finish the season. That fsu Oline is trash.

Advertisement
Not that i have any love for a Nole, but Jumbo should be ashamed for the way hes let Francois get abused. I honestly thought we were going to kill him last yr and he took much more abuse the rest of the year wo much adjustment in the scheme.

Surprised hes lasted this long.

Reminds me of Spurrier and the Redskins. Just let teams unload on his qbs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back