FSU's Little Frenchy is down

Mother****ers talking about hope he's okay, when FSU fans make fun of Sean Taylor's death any chance they get

**** OUTTA HERE

Well, those people are trash. But that doesn't mean we have to get in the garbage can with them.

Advertisement
Mother****ers talking about hope he's okay, when FSU fans make fun of Sean Taylor's death any chance they get

**** OUTTA HERE

you are so wrong.. you want me to lower my thoughts and morals to their level???? you can never judge a group of people by the act of one. aren't we seeing this happen every day now in this country?? if you want me to become one them,your are posting on the wrong forum.. Can the mods please remove post that wish harm and injury to any person? IT'S A FRIGGING GAME THAT MEANS NOTHING LONG TERM IN ANYONE'S LIFE POSTING ON THE BOARD. and if it does, get a frigging life and quit trying to live yours thru and athletic.

**** OUTTA HERE

you are so wrong.. you want me to lower my thoughts and morals to their level???? you can never judge a group of people by the act of one. aren't we seeing this happen every day now in this country?? if you want me to become one them,your are posting on the wrong forum.. Can the mods please remove post that wish harm and injury to any person? IT'S A FRIGGING GAME THAT MEANS NOTHING LONG TERM IN ANYONE'S LIFE POSTING ON THE BOARD. and if it does, get a frigging life and quit trying to live yours thru and athletic.

People take this **** way to seriously. I'd much rather steamroll FSU with Francois on the field than win without him. Guy's not a bad kid or an @ss like Crab legs Winston. Not happy he's injured

Advertisement

**** OUTTA HERE

People take this **** way to seriously. I'd much rather steamroll FSU with Francois on the field than win without him. Guy's not a bad kid or an @ss like Crab legs Winston. Not happy he's injured

Exactly

I hate FSU with a passion and wish nothing good for them, but I never root for a kid to get injured. I want those mother fvckers at their very best when we play them so there's no excuses.

At the gym today I spoke to this this FSU fan that I sometimes talk football with. He told me his sister is a reporter for FSU and told him "Francois is done for multiple weeks, and it's very possible longer". Most of us assumed this already, but just passing what I heard along.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Last night during the game there was less than 1000 people viewing tickets for our game against them on StubHub. After the injury, over 5000.

Obviously I don't hope the kid dies

But if he's out for the game I don't give a ****

Bout time something went our way

Advertisement
Not a Cane, don't care how he's doing

100% guarantee FSU fans and fans of any other college football program wouldn't give 2 ***** if we lost any one of our players

If he's good, fine. If he's out for rest of the year, fine.

All I know is our chances to send that FSU *** to Bolivia on Sept 16th just got better, so I'm happy

Anyone upset by this news is a closet cvck Nole

Advertisement
I hope the kid is Ok long term and never wish signifcant injury on any decent person but I ain't going to cry if him being out makes the win easier for us.

Advertisement
Back