FSU's Little Frenchy is down

That's how the game is. Remember when we played them three years ago up at the Doak and lost our RB, the Duke, for the season due to an ankle injury.

Works both ways. As I recall we were in that game until that happened, and that was a Golden team.

Advertisement
You all can neg and hate away, but Frenchy has been plenty tough. If he's grimacing, all you all tough guys would be begging for morphine.

As much as I like an edge, I don't like them like that. We have the talent to beat everyone on our schedule without rooting and laughing for stuff like that.
Well said. Classless fans we have. I don't want to beat a gimpy FSU, I want to beat them cause we outplay them.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
Best on best. My guys vs your guys. We back or not? Let's roll.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
I bet these azzholes look for people in wheelchairs to rob. ***** mentality ***wads.

Injuries happen.

Coaches recruit for depth. Players should practice like they're gonna play.

Nothing changes for us.

Beat f$u. That's all that matters.

Advertisement
You all can neg and hate away, but Frenchy has been plenty tough. If he's grimacing, all you all tough guys would be begging for morphine.

As much as I like an edge, I don't like them like that. We have the talent to beat everyone on our schedule without rooting and laughing for stuff like that.
Well said. Classless fans we have. I don't want to beat a gimpy FSU, I want to beat them cause we outplay them.

I always find comments like this funny!!! We play and beat who they roll out there! It will not be the first time we've or any other program has to potential to play a team short handed!!! At the end of the season no one's going to talk about how they played undermanned, just like nobodies speaks to how we've played undermanned and under coached the past ten plus years. Get over it we need the win however we can get it to keep the momentum going. It's sports and any fan knows the risk of starting off a season with this type of game! We know all to well

Last edited:
Last year, our DL took at least 20 years off this kids life and he was still out there beating us.

I expect him to have his leg amputated and he'll be back in time for our game. Be ready.

Last year, our DL took at least 20 years off this kids life and he was still out there beating us.

I expect him to have his leg amputated and he'll be back in time for our game. Be ready.

If his OL continues to play like it did last night he may have to have both legs amputated if he plays against us.

wow. this is a great topic. I have already found 7 people to put on my ignore list. YOU NEVER WISH HARM TO ANYONE. it's a game, and that's all it is. To hope that someone life, career and education should be taken away is just sick.

Advertisement

If his OL continues to play like it did last night he may have to have both legs amputated if he plays against us.

idk what goes on in that med-tent, but I would only expect to see Constentino for 2-3 drives before he's back out there, drugged up and ready to go.

idk what goes on in that med-tent, but I would only expect to see Constentino for 2-3 drives before he's back out there, drugged up and ready to go.

True Facts!

I think the only way the Mad Frenchman isn't out there for us if it's an ACL.

The word from F$U this morning is that the knee injury is "significant".

excluding the injury, as of right now, he is better than any QB on our roster. not saying that one of ours won't develop and be better.

Best on best. My guys vs your guys. We back or not? Let's roll.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
I bet these azzholes look for people in wheelchairs to rob. **** mentality ***wads.

many posters immature and young with questionable intelligence. Disappointed in hateful tone of this board.

Advertisement
Sucks I wanna play them at there best, so there's no excuses when we beat them. "The only thing better then a crawfish dinner is five crawfish dinners. Jimbo Jinnks.

wow. this is a great topic. I have already found 7 people to put on my ignore list. YOU NEVER WISH HARM TO ANYONE. it's a game, and that's all it is. To hope that someone life, career and education should be taken away is just sick.

Soft as Charmin.

Advertisement

Agree 100%. Hope the kid has a quick recovery.

That's how the game is. Remember when we played them three years ago up at the Doak and lost our RB, the Duke, for the season due to an ankle injury.

Works both ways. As I recall we were in that game until that happened, and that was a Golden team.

I was at a bar in Daytona Beach and a group of fsu fans cheered when he was down. Feel bad for Francois but fsu fans can eat a ****.

Mother****ers talking about hope he's okay, when FSU fans make fun of Sean Taylor's death any chance they get

**** OUTTA HERE

Advertisement
Back