FSU's Little Frenchy is down

Advertisement
Yea as a guy that's had numerous knee surguries and now had two of them replaced that didn't look good.

The way he went down that's an ACL for sure and may be worse...I know he's a nole but I don't wish anything like this on anyone especially a kid.I know it's better for us he will be out but this kid is in for a long rehab.

Just looking at the way they had him in a brace he may have a dislocated kneecap.Usually they don't brace up an ACL like that.

**** that, I'd negg you much as I could. I don't give two craps if he's a nole. He said in the off-season beat Miami. I hope that pricks done for the year. ***** fsu and everything about them. You think fsu fans were saying " oh jeez I hope Duke's ok"? I think not
Who gives a **** what trailer park FSU fans say. If anything be the opposite.

I also want to beat them straight up so they cant roll out the excuse machine.

Last edited:
Mother****ers talking about hope he's okay, when FSU fans make fun of Sean Taylor's death any chance they get

**** OUTTA HERE
Exactly, who the **** wants to be like them, all ******* stupid and ****?

Advertisement
F$U aren't what they were under Bowden.

We could respect that team. These guys are a bunch of mercenaries. There's a reason they started to fall apart the way they did against Bama. Not sure they have the same character they have when Bobby coached there. They've been blessed with great recruiting and a weak sauce Florida and Miami program. If Urban renewed his contract with the Gata, no way the Nole has the kind of run they've had.

They shouldn't have played Bama this early. A lot of eyes were opened last night.

Dr. David Chao is a former head orthopedist for an NFL team. Apparently he analyzes injuries by looking at videos and also other information put out about injuries. He seems to think, based on the limited video, that Francois' injury is season-ending.

David J. Chao, MD‏Verified account
@ProFootballDoc
Follow
More
David J. Chao, MD Retweeted Benny the Jet
Limited video, but worried about patella/extensor tendon injury for FSU QB Deondre Francois. Hope not true, would mean surgery/season over.

EDIT: Here's a link to a chapter on injuries to the extensor mechanism and patella fractures, as they apparently call them. If this is what it is, sounds like a major injury that will end his season. If true we will face a different QB in a couple of weeks.

I'm sure you'll all find this good, intriguing Labor Day weekend reading. Too bad you didn't have it to with you on summer vacation:

http://www.lww.co.uk/documents/560/Rockwood-Ch54-Patella-Fractures-and-Extensor-Mechanism-Injuries.pdf

Last edited:
Advertisement
RoboFrog is probably running sprints already. Guy's got the recuperative powers of a stone crab.

Having said that, fck everything FSU. If he dies he dies.

This won't make the sissy bytches in here any less feeble, but FSU is the program that used poor Marlin Barnes's murder to negative recruit against us.

I'd like to heterosexually rape any facquit in here who is sympathetic to anything FSU just so I can give them a little French mustache with their rectal fragments when I'm done so they can properly honor their fallen hero Frenchie Manbun.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back