FSU's Little Frenchy is down

Threads like this are the epitome of why UM has a total laughing stock of a fan base. I feel sorry for the knowledgeable, rational fans. They are overshadowed by the wanna be gangsters of the late 80's and early 90's. Embarrassing.

Advertisement
Guys wait for the mri before getting all excited but anyway we would have to run the ball and stop the run that's the key

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Forget Frenchy's backup, worry about going to Arky State first, they gave Nebraska a scare for 3+ quarters in Lincoln tonight.

The coaching staff did a good job going into App State under VERY similar circumstances last year. We will be ready. We will want to play better than we did today, and we see what Ark State can do if we don't play well.

Yea as a guy that's had numerous knee surguries and now had two of them replaced that didn't look good.

The way he went down that's an ACL for sure and may be worse...I know he's a nole but I don't wish anything like this on anyone especially a kid.I know it's better for us he will be out but this kid is in for a long rehab.

Just looking at the way they had him in a brace he may have a dislocated kneecap.Usually they don't brace up an ACL like that.

**** that, I'd negg you much as I could. I don't give two craps if he's a nole. He said in the off-season beat Miami. I hope that pricks done for the year. ***** fsu and everything about them. You think fsu fans were saying " oh jeez I hope Duke's ok"? I think not

Advertisement
Guys wait for the mri before getting all excited but anyway we would have to run the ball and stop the run that's the key

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Assuming it's not some kind of season ending injury, it just looked really bad, even if he can be back in time for our game, there is no way in **** he would have very good mobility. Even if not a ligament tear, he's hurt and it will affect him for weeks.

It did look pretty bad, though.

Jumbo is a dumbass having his quarterback in a game with 4:00 to go that he can't win! He just killed Francois future!

Advertisement
Threads like this are the epitome of why UM has a total laughing stock of a fan base. I feel sorry for the knowledgeable, rational fans. They are overshadowed by the wanna be gangsters of the late 80's and early 90's. Embarrassing.

suck a **** . seasons over.

Blackman makes Jacory Harris look like the Michelin man .One good hit and its over for him.

Jumbo is a dumbass having his quarterback in a game with 4:00 to go that he can't win! He just killed Francois future!

This.

Free Shoes was down two scores against Bama and was increasingly looking like Butch's FIU team. This game was decided. Jimbo should have pulled his guy Frenchy instead of leaving him in there so the Noles could score a meaningless "moral victory" score.

Now Francoise is out. Who knows for how long?

Advertisement
IMG_1466.JPG

NOT A CHANCE IN ****...

remember the fsu defender taunting throwing up the U when duke broke his leg? yeah me too *** them i dont feel sorry for them

Advertisement
Forget Frenchy's backup, worry about going to Arky State first, they gave Nebraska a scare for 3+ quarters in Lincoln tonight.

Yeah no, can't do it. The team needs to prepare and get fired up, buttThere's just no part of me that can take that team seriously.

Advertisement
Back