FSU's Little Frenchy is down

Advertisement
Yeah, that doesn't look good. He just came out of the tent on crutches and being carted off with knee in a brace.

Wow, that injury looks serious. Crutches and a cast on the knee and carted off

The entire dynamic of Miami vs FSU game just changed

I'll give it up to him. Frenchie showed me how tough he is in our game last season and this one. That hit he took and the landing looked painful as ****.

Advertisement
Wow, that injury looks serious. Crutches and a cast on the knee and carted off

The entire dynamic of Miami vs FSU game just changed

Sucks that this is what it took to make it more interesting. Having said that, with losing to these guys for 7 years, I'll take it however we can get it at this point.

Advertisement
The backup is a true freshman! how is their depth at QB, Francois looks in pain, he took a beating today

You all can neg and hate away, but Frenchy has been plenty tough. If he's grimacing, all you all tough guys would be begging for morphine.

As much as I like an edge, I don't like them like that. We have the talent to beat everyone on our schedule without rooting and laughing for stuff like that.

This is nowhere near karma for Brad Kaaya's molar.

Francoise is a real quarterback. This is a tough thing to see, especially if it's an ACL.

Does anyone have any idea of the Boy Scouts behind Francoise?

Advertisement
Francois is a tough dude and is not bad at QB, I wish him a quick recovery for 2018. God bless him though.

Advertisement
The backup is a true freshman! how is their depth at QB, Francois looks in pain, he took a beating today

I don't want an ACL for the little frenchy, and I hope he comes back the week AFTER our game, but let's eat!!

Let's EAT defense! If it's a true frosh starting that game I want 7-8 in the box right now. RIGHT NOW!

Last edited:
So they will be starting a true freshman against us? We'd better get after him, and ruthlessly.

Advertisement
Back