Fsu vs. Clemson thread

Advertisement
320.jpg

Advertisement
I'm amazed the way Winston is nickel and dime-ing Clemson. Yes, he DID hit that corner end zone pass, but his best moves so far have been the short stuff, and letting his team mates make the yards. Clemson's DB's are so far off the receivers at the line, they look like us last year.

And they really use their tight end. And the middle of the field.

Looks like they script some very nice plays early on. Clemson also came out seemingly unfocused. We'll see what happens now. Boyd looks skittish. He's gotta get his feet underneath him.

Boyd is used to throwing into soft zone coverage. The nole defense isn't going to give that to him. That pattern reading defense they run is choking off the passing windows.

He was completely out of sorts even before the INT. Can't believe they're not running more crosses for him - especially when they were 24-7 inside the 30. Could have snuck back in the game there and hoped for an FSU mistake.

Clemson is slow is **** on d & i hope coach d is more aggressive vs fsu they are killing clemson when they are in zone.

Advertisement
I'm amazed the way Winston is nickel and dime-ing Clemson. Yes, he DID hit that corner end zone pass, but his best moves so far have been the short stuff, and letting his team mates make the yards. Clemson's DB's are so far off the receivers at the line, they look like us last year.

And they really use their tight end. And the middle of the field.

Looks like they script some very nice plays early on. Clemson also came out seemingly unfocused. We'll see what happens now. Boyd looks skittish. He's gotta get his feet underneath him.

Boyd is used to throwing into soft zone coverage. The nole defense isn't going to give that to him. That pattern reading defense they run is choking off the passing windows.

He was completely out of sorts even before the INT. Can't believe they're not running more crosses for him - especially when they were 24-7 inside the 30. Could have snuck back in the game there and hoped for an FSU mistake.

That's because noles aren't giving him easy completions. Boyd is going to have to hit receivers on the move. That's not his strength. He's a guy that loves throwing stationary routes.

FSU is going to intercept Morris at least two times. Look, Morris was not a heralded recruit. If he beats Virginia Tech, he will lead us to 11-1, which is fine. I expect a big loss to FSU, but he BETTER beat Virginia Tech.

Advertisement
Clemson looks afraid of getting flags. 3 times they could've hit winston and pulled up while he was throwing

Advertisement
I sure don't feel comfortable with Morris against their D and their crowd. Winston is the real deal, thank God he will be 2 and out.

We can't play that soft zone coverage we played against UNC. Jameis is better and has better weapons than Renner and UNC.

Advertisement
Back