Fsu vs. Clemson thread

319.jpg
Fellas, Florida State is gonna be a motherf**king problem on November 2nd. These cats are scary good.

Do us a favor and just don't watch the game then.

Chump

Still mad about me skeeting on your wife's face?

Advertisement
clemson is similar to georgia. great recruiting, preseason hype and then lose 2-3 games. the win over ga might not be that impressive now because of how crappy georgia looks. however, they are explosive enough to come back

Advertisement
I love our current team, but anyway who says not having Freeman, Watkins and Joyner doesn't sting is lying.

It's crazy that after all these years of running 4-3 defense, that miami and fsu are running the 3-4. They play a much more aggressive style style than we do

Is this normal? ******* smoke? I guess Clemson has never been here before.

Advertisement
1. Do not hold up the ******* game for a bus intro that rivals WWF in terms of length
2. Don't cause your players to asphyxiate due to celebratory smoke
3. Don't turn it over twice in 9 players.

I love our current team, but anyway who says not having Freeman, Watkins and Joyner doesn't sting is lying.

Not at all. Not when I've got Dallas Crawford, Denzel Perryman, Stacy Coley, and Rayshawn Jenkins.

If they ain't Canes...**** 'em

We just need to be smarter. Noles strength is pass defense and weakness is run defense. Duke and Dallas down their throats.

Advertisement
319.jpg
Fellas, Florida State is gonna be a motherf**king problem on November 2nd. These cats are scary good.

Do us a favor and just don't watch the game then.

Chump

Still mad about me skeeting on your wife's face?

Ya b**ch don't think so. But on the real, stop quoting me, kid.

Just quoted you again. Whatcha gonna do herb?

Advertisement
Would love to see how Winston will react if Clemson scores another TD after the interception...

I'm amazed the way Winston is nickel and dime-ing Clemson. Yes, he DID hit that corner end zone pass, but his best moves so far have been the short stuff, and letting his team mates make the yards. Clemson's DB's are so far off the receivers at the line, they look like us last year.

And they really use their tight end. And the middle of the field.

Advertisement
Back