Fsu vs. Clemson thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
LSU is losing to Ole Miss currently. If that holds, Wins over FSu and VT would land us in the top 3 in the country.

We better be ready for those Jump Balls to K. benjamin

I always hear about death Valley crowd noise...... But if I remember 2 of our wack teams in 06 and 10 went into there and Scraped them

Advertisement
Jeezus, men, get ahold of yourselves. I was reading this thread while out with my daughter and was afraid they were 01 Miami the way you vaginas were talking. I get home and it's 17-7 and Clemson's forcing a punt with the ball @ midfield.

I am rooting for.... injuries... and lot's of them. Especially that Wilder and his children's jersey he wears.

I'm amazed the way Winston is nickel and dime-ing Clemson. Yes, he DID hit that corner end zone pass, but his best moves so far have been the short stuff, and letting his team mates make the yards. Clemson's DB's are so far off the receivers at the line, they look like us last year.

And they really use their tight end. And the middle of the field.

Looks like they script some very nice plays early on. Clemson also came out seemingly unfocused. We'll see what happens now. Boyd looks skittish. He's gotta get his feet underneath him.

Advertisement
I'm amazed the way Winston is nickel and dime-ing Clemson. Yes, he DID hit that corner end zone pass, but his best moves so far have been the short stuff, and letting his team mates make the yards. Clemson's DB's are so far off the receivers at the line, they look like us last year.

And they really use their tight end. And the middle of the field.

Looks like they script some very nice plays early on. Clemson also came out seemingly unfocused. We'll see what happens now. Boyd looks skittish. He's gotta get his feet underneath him.

Boyd is used to throwing into soft zone coverage. The nole defense isn't going to give that to him. That pattern reading defense they run is choking off the passing windows.

Advertisement
rashawn scott needs to get his **** together against wake forest, we gonna need him in tally

Advertisement
Back