Fsu vs. Clemson thread

Is FSU D that good this year?

I thought they were worse than last season.

They are very talented in the back seven, somewhat suspect in the front seven, more so along the DL. They rely on blitz schemes to create pressure. The strength is their back seven. They run zone coverage, but it's a matchup zone that basically turns into man to man. They've been running this much more since the BC game.

Advertisement
Is FSU D that good this year?

I thought they were worse than last season.

They are very talented in the back seven, somewhat suspect in the front seven, more so along the DL. They rely on blitz schemes to create pressure. The strength is their back seven. They run zone coverage, but it's a matchup zone that basically turns into man to man. They've been running this much more since the BC game.

If we go there protecting Morris, it's gonna be rough to watch.

I've watched several FSU games this year and the thing that stands out to me is there WRs....man they catch everything. They make Winston look unbelievable because they catch everything within 5 feet.

Clemson's coverage is pitiful. I hope it's a lesson on soft coverage. FSU WRs sit in zones with ease.

Advertisement
Advertisement
quick update: ole miss just took the lead on lsu with 2 seconds left.

edit: game over. #6 goes down.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If the polls are fair, Clemson should disappear.

FSU look legit though. Boyd has torpedoed his draft stock tonight too.

Advertisement
Touchdown FSU. Goodnight fellas, see you all at church tomorrow.

I guess we'll have to take the trash out ourselves in a couple weeks. Just goes to show, never send DaBo(y) to do a man's job.

Advertisement
Back