Fsu vs. Clemson thread

Advertisement
VT game is 10x as important

Win or lose FSU the season is ruined if we don't beat VT and go to the ACC championship.

Yikes. Clemson's soul is crushed. An FSU guard just pulled around and ran downfield 10 yards without having anyone to block.

clemson and georgia are the same program. honestly, i would rather play an undefeated fsu.

Advertisement
Bottom line, we need to get after that QB, we are better than Clemson. No way in **** will they do this to Our team, no way. Get to that QB and we can win. It's gong to be tough for them to beat us twice in one season.

We can't play that soft zone coverage we played against UNC. Jameis is better and has better weapons than Renner and UNC.

Bottom line, we need to get after that QB, we are better than Clemson. No way in **** will they do this to Our team, no way. Get to that QB and we can win. It's gong to be tough for them to beat us twice in one season.

We can't play that soft zone coverage we played against UNC. Jameis is better and has better weapons than Renner and UNC.

We better be better than Clemson.....they're losing by 41.

Advertisement
In reality FSU is probably 2 years ahead of UM.

Golden is better than Jimbo IMO so eventually like Butch did it will flip.

The most impressive thing to me about FSU is that they run some of the most basic pass concepts over and over and are just out talenting clemson. Winston is very good, but the skill players make it easy for him. He's rarely off his first read

I really haven't been impressed with Clemson all year.

Georgia's defense sucks and sucked when it was fully healthy at the beginning of the year.

Georgia's offense scored a ton against Clemson.

This is not to demean what FSU has done tonight, as they have been very impressive, but I think this is just as much about Clemson not being what folks thought they were, as it is FSU being so impressive.

We're not talking about the '01 Canes here where they just overmatched anyone you put in front of them. We're talking about a really good team that is curb stomping an overrated squad that has been feeding itself off of pre-season press clippings all year long.

In reality FSU is probably 2 years ahead of UM.

Golden is better than Jimbo IMO so eventually like Butch did it will flip.

Golden is gonna out coach Jimbo on Nov. 2...whether that's good enough to get a W remains to be seen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The most impressive thing to me about FSU is that they run some of the most basic pass concepts over and over and are just out talenting clemson. Winston is very good, but the skill players make it easy for him. He's rarely off his first read

And this is why recruiting matters big time. Fuss paper championship was going to turn into something eventually. Unless you think Jimbo and his staff are some crazy talented x and o coaches who develop their players better than anyone else. No.

Advertisement
Back