Fsu vs. Clemson thread

Advertisement
Love the way Watkins lowers his shoulders and looks for contacts to finish his runs. Reminds me of Hester.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Too bad Winston can't go to the draft this year. He is going to be a pain in our *** for at least the next two years.

Someone just posted on the wez kelvin Benjamin was originally going to be a cane anyone know the truth behind that?

We lightly recruited him..because suposedly no grades...then dude is qualified for fsu no prob..it was similar to stacy coleys recruitment. Also we liked him as a te.

He wasn't coming here..think he was related to trav benjamin and randy phillips

Can't believe some of the passes Winston is making, including that Benjamin 2nd pass in the endzone. No words.

Advertisement
So Tracy on Green and Gunter on Benjamin? Coach D better use AQM and McCord plus use some blitz packages. Winston is the real deal.

Advertisement
Hopefully Winston goes pro as a redshirt Soph. How hasn't anyone moved him from outfield to pitcher, either? Accuracy is unreal.

//Done saying positives about that Nole ****.

Fellas, Florida State is gonna be a motherf**king problem on November 2nd. These cats are scary good.

457.gif

After seeing what they did to Maryland, and what they're doing so far, I think they are the best team in the country. I believe FSU would beat Oregon or Bama.

Advertisement
Back