Fsu vs. Clemson thread

Advertisement
Be realistic, these guys are good. I hate them but if youre acting like we are gonna walk into Tallahassee and curb stomp them, you're delusional.

Advertisement
Blah blah f***ING blah. Yea fsu good but I'm not sucking them off.... They ranked 5th for a reason. Feels a whole lot better when we scrape they *** on the 2nd. I dont care if they win 63-0 tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Just shows the difference in the effectiveness of an offense when the QB is on point.

We need Steven to get his **** together so we can be at our best.

Advertisement
#81 makes Chase Ford look like a hall of famer. He may be the worst D1 player I have seen in a long time

does anyone here get the same vibe from this game as our 2005 game against virginia tech? #5 goes into #3's house and hits them right in the mouth from the start.

Advertisement
Only player in Orange that isn't absolutely terrified is Number 2...everyone else looks like they are playing the 2000 Ravens

Clemson was setup for a night of great entertainment and fun. They might have forgotten to focus on football.

They still have a chance here to get some ******* focus and shift this momentum.

I know one thing about November 2nd, I know my boys ain't gonna go into Choke Campbell Stadium scared.

Advertisement
Back