FSU recruiting done/ Rhett Lashlee future

Advertisement
U shut ur dirty mouth! Don’t u Eva talk like that again around these parts again! Do u understand!!!!!???
Or what??? Cause I don't understand ****.
WHEN the offense keeps producing like this, Lashlee WILL BE outta here after this year!!
Now what?

Pics or ur lying

Youre Wrong Google That GIF by Originals

Advertisement
He's got 10 year old twins AND 4 year old twins. Tough to keep moving a young family. I don't think he'll move for just ANY job but if the right one comes along, who knows what he'll do...

I’m pretty sure he’ll stay a couple years , there’s only a handful of jobs that could pull him away. He wants a HC gig at next job.

Likens or justice could possibly get a shot with the same scheme /playbook.

I’m pretty sure he’ll stay a couple years , there’s only a handful of jobs that could pull him away. He wants a HC gig at next job.

yep. I think we have him for one more season after this and then he gets decent HC offers.

Lashlee has 10 year old twins that he has moved around 3 times in the last few years. He’s really a family man, his wife and kids love it in South Florida. IMO if he gets paid he sticks around until the kids are in HS.
How do you know this? I doubt he stays after this year. The next move will be the final one where ever he goes.

Advertisement
Why though? Lashlee runs the same offensive principles and he coached with Malzahn for years. If they move on, you don't think they would want to completely move on from that coaching tree?

But they also like familiarity too. Someone with AU ties. Same reason why when the current AD leaves, they'll hire someone familiar with AU. The old prez came in with a "let's get outside of the AU circle" mindset and they ran him out of town and the current AD(who the old prez brought in) is looking to get the **** out of dodge behind the scenes. Rhett personality wise will fit what the money folks want. Rest assured if he's successful here and the AU spot opens up, they will come calling. I'd be willing to bet my last dollar on that. In fact if Malzahn starts sputtering early, they'll reach out behind the scenes during the season.

Last edited:
How do you know this? I doubt he stays after this year. The next move will be the final one where ever he goes.
He is constantly posting family pictures of his wife and kids on their off days. His wife also has her own IG account about the Lashlee family living in Miami.

Advertisement
He is constantly posting family pictures of his wife and kids on their off days. His wife also has her own IG account about the Lashlee family living in Miami.
No offense but that is a weak source. People’s lives on social media and reality are entirely different. Hopefully, he stays but I doubt it.

Likens seems like the proper choice. Already has Power 5 OC experience. Hopefully he's learning everything he can from Lashlee right now

Advertisement
On another note, CIS is hysterical. Three games in and we have Lashlee out of here at the end of the season. It's like some of you have an inferiority complex. Just enjoy. I'm sure Lashlee will get a pay raise. And this is nonsense Miami won't pay him if that is an issue. Just enjoy because this is fun.

I love what he's doing! He's totally transformed this offense and was a BRILLIANT hire. As DMoney has said for some time now, this move by Manny has proven that a spread-multiple offense is the right approach for Miami's offense and the athletes we attract.

With that said, let's wait until we play a real defense before we crown him the GOAT. Outside of Clemson, I'm curious to see how he plays with Pitt. They're stout and limited UL's offense.

Advertisement
Back