Frank Ladson out at spring practice today

Save time worrying about ladson. Hes not coming here... his mother is 100% set on Clemson. Who knows. Maybe that changes though. funniest part to me is i was talking with a individual whom everyone assumes is part of a package deal with him. I think its safe to say their wrong. Pretty confident tyriq ends up here though. Apparently frank has brick layer hands. His own boys say he catches routinely 4 out of every ten balls thrown to him. Apparently he's very lucky he's tall.

I've always wanted Stevenson from South Dade. That's my number 1 corner this cycle.

Advertisement
You can’t be serious. Just the other day some idiot said DBC wasn’t attacked by a bear. This post was bad but there are worst , trust me.
Wikileaks has pictures of the post-mauling wounds. They are bad...trust me. Surprised he lived.

Advertisement
Homie, if you couldn’t tell that my post was a joke thaen you are a fool.

It’s an Internet forum, relax, take off your high heels and bra, and try to enjoy the finer things in life, like DBC surviving a bear attack.
No. He was attacked. I've seen the pics. Wikileaks has them. Not for general, public consumption. They are too graphic and gruesome. It was a Russian bear. One of Putin's own.

Recruiting falls on the head coach not position coaches! When we look at elite teams roster, the head coach played a significant role in closing. Saban Myers Dabo are the closers when it comes to a special recruit. I never heard Richt reaching out aggressively for Surtain and Campbell. How many times Richt went to their high school? Rumph was responsible for their interest, but HC must be closer. Whet was Diaz?

Recruiting falls on the head coach not position coaches! When we look at elite teams roster, the head coach played a significant role in closing. Saban Myers Dabo are the closers when it comes to a special recruit. I never heard Richt reaching out aggressively for Surtain and Campbell. How many times Richt went to their high school? Rumph was responsible for their interest, but HC must be closer. Whet was Diaz?

I think Richt is doing fine with recruiting and doesnt gaf about your opinion...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Got the two best players in South Florida ‘19, just a few years late.

I don’t expect Rambo or Osborn, but this is a 6’3 talent with upside in a new setting. Big-game and big-program experience.

It’s encouraging that he was a two-time All-Academic kid. Intangibles are important when you add a new personality to the room.

Got the two best players in South Florida ‘19, just a few years late.

I don’t expect Rambo or Osborn, but this is a 6’3 talent with upside in a new setting. Big-game and big-program experience.

It’s encouraging that he was a two-time All-Academic kid. Intangibles are important when you add a new personality to the room.
If he can remain healthy and live up to his potential he may end up having a bigger impact than both Rambo and Osborn with a QB like TVD. He's bigger and just as fast, biggest downside to him is inability to stay on the field.

6'3 with low 4.5 speed is freakish.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back