Frank Ladson out at spring practice today

WTF is it with SoFla moms wanting to ship their kids out?

Clemson gets who they want at WR by any means necessary. This year they want Ladson. They stole an elite wr from nick Saban’s backyard last year...Don’t know if they’ve lost out on their top wr target in the last 4-5 years

Advertisement
Sooooooo, just wondering bout Dunmore! Since we have a puncher’s chance at Ladson...and real talk, I rather have Dunmore

Save time worrying about ladson. Hes not coming here... his mother is 100% set on Clemson. Who knows. Maybe that changes though. funniest part to me is i was talking with a individual whom everyone assumes is part of a package deal with him. I think its safe to say their wrong. Pretty confident tyriq ends up here though. Apparently frank has brick layer hands. His own boys say he catches routinely 4 out of every ten balls thrown to him. Apparently he's very lucky he's tall.

Please tell me the staff have been ACTIVELY recruiting Dunmore.

And people want to jump all over Jon Richt like he’s a waste of a coaching position but he’s pulled in our targets—at the most important position on the field— over the last 2 recruiting cycles.
He needs to start developing these QBs that he’s landing

Advertisement
Nah saying for Dugans to not be the main recruiting for a local 5* recruit is pretty much up their for dumbest post in recruiting message board history. I am on 3 sites and that is the dumbest I have ever heard.

You can’t be serious. Just the other day some idiot said DBC wasn’t attacked by a bear. This post was bad but there are worst , trust me.

Slow 40 and Ladson is higher ranked. If anything we might try and go for a slot guy

I don’t care if Ladson is ranked higher. Who gives af about a ranking if the ninja, allegedly, ain’t coming here.

All I seen is Dunmore abusing DBs every opening. He might not be straight line speed fast, but he’s quick off the l.o.s w hands. He’ll be the kid who puts up 150 on us and then poster will be like, why didn’t we recruit Dunmore??

You can’t be serious. Just the other day some idiot said DBC wasn’t attacked by a bear. This post was bad but there are worst , trust me.

Did u really compare a post about DBC being attacked by a bear (a RUNNING JOKE) to a poster saying keep one our best recruiters away from a top target??! Homie, hold this thumbs down!

I don’t care if Ladson is ranked higher. Who gives af about a ranking if the ninja, allegedly, ain’t coming here.

All I seen is Dunmore abusing DBs every opening. He might not be straight line speed fast, but he’s quick off the l.o.s w hands. He’ll be the kid who puts up 150 on us and then poster will be like, why didn’t we recruit Dunmore??

What has he done in games?

Maybe Dugans has already locked in on Ladson who is a similar but more phsyical player.

Advertisement
If the kid is on campus as much as this kid it’s normally a high percentage they’ll be coming. If they don’t its the exception not the norm.

It’s definitely a positive, not a guarantee though.

Every year there is the overhyped 7-on-7 WR from SoFla

That’s exactly what I see, he looks good on 7v7 but the game film doesn’t blow my skirt up at all.

I’m no expert, just my humble opinion.

Advertisement
Also is Dunmore willing to Block?

I say lock up Ladson and Rosemay and you have your WRs for the next 2 classes locked down.

Maybe go after a slot type WR like a Coleman or the kid from STA.

If the kid is on campus as much as this kid it’s normally a high percentage they’ll be coming. If they don’t its the exception not the norm.

It’s definitely a positive, not a guarantee though.

Ladson and Stevenson went to every game together even when they was committed to Florida.

You get the best players in Dade every year then you slowly recruit in this order Broward, Palm, State of Miami, Florida, Georgia, National

Advertisement
Also is Dunmore willing to Block?

I say lock up Ladson and Rosemay and you have your WRs for the next 2 classes locked down.

Maybe go after a slot type WR like a Coleman or the kid from STA.

Agree.

I sent hudl link of dunmore to my scouting associate @FlipT and he had the same reaction as me . Sp i must be right.

Did u really compare a post about DBC being attacked by a bear (a RUNNING JOKE) to a poster saying keep one our best recruiters away from a top target??! Homie, hold this thumbs down!

Homie, if you couldn’t tell that my post was a joke thaen you are a fool.

It’s an Internet forum, relax, take off your high heels and bra, and try to enjoy the finer things in life, like DBC surviving a bear attack.

Homie, if you couldn’t tell that my post was a joke thaen you are a fool.

It’s an Internet forum, relax, take off your high heels and bra, and try to enjoy the finer things in life, like DBC surviving a bear attack.

Naw; I couldn’t tell. It was a full moon last night and I don’t be seein u on this board like that. So my fault, blood. I’ll take a L for not being sharp on the “ha-ha” moment.

Agree.

I sent hudl link of dunmore to my scouting associate @FlipT and he had the same reaction as me . Sp i must be right.

Ok I watched

Positives
Redzone Threat
Willing Blocker
3rd Down Possession WR
Fights for the ball

Negative
Slow
No separation on long routes against terrible
His 4.8 shows on the field
Needs to his the weight room
Easy to get tackled.