Frank Ladson out at spring practice today

This, looking back the writing was on the wall with those two. TC was never on campus outside of his OV and even that he was late to. PS2 started to come around late but by then it was too late.
In a way I'm thankful. When I saw Nesta's video and they were dancing in the background...... sawft. Ed Reed wouldn't be caught dead doing that.

Advertisement
I think if a kid visits a lot it doesn't necessarily make them a lock. See: Henderson and Michel

However, if they continuously duck campus then that's an ominous sign (Campbell).

If Golden wasnt here, we land Michel. No elite kids wanted to play for that clown and it doesnt help the hate Chad Wilson has for Miami either.

People love to bring up Henderson, but what about all the recruits we have got who were on campus all the time?

Pope, Wiggins, Joyner, Nesta, Frierson, Ivey, just to name some visited all the time, like Ladson is doing.

It's no guarantee, but it's definitely a positive sign

Advertisement
How much they are on campus doesn’t mean everything. If I recall Henderson was on campus a good bit and we all know how that ended up.
It’s best to look at the usual and typical result, not the wild outlier like Henderson. Usually, when kids visit a lot they sign. So, yes, it’s a great sign for us that he’s visiting a lot.

Advertisement
Brown, Hartley, and Dugans are all top-notch recruiters. Might add Jon Richt to that group.

And people want to jump all over Jon Richt like he’s a waste of a coaching position but he’s pulled in our targets—at the most important position on the field— over the last 2 recruiting cycles.

Save time worrying about ladson. Hes not coming here... his mother is 100% set on Clemson. Who knows. Maybe that changes though. funniest part to me is i was talking with a individual whom everyone assumes is part of a package deal with him. I think its safe to say their wrong. Pretty confident tyriq ends up here though. Apparently frank has brick layer hands. His own boys say he catches routinely 4 out of every ten balls thrown to him. Apparently he's very lucky he's tall.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Save time worrying about ladson. Hes not coming here... his mother is 100% set on Clemson. Who knows. Maybe that changes though. funniest part to me is i was talking with a individual whom everyone assumes is part of a package deal with him. I think its safe to say their wrong. Pretty confident tyriq ends up here though. Apparently frank has brick layer hands. His own boys say he catches routinely 4 out of every ten balls thrown to him. Apparently he's very lucky he's tall.

Need to just keep Fuller & Payton this class and call it a day...unless some freakish 5 Star wants to hop in.

Advertisement
so who we looking at WR? besides Payton. has Fuller even been on campus recently?

It’s best to look at the usual and typical result, not the wild outlier like Henderson. Usually, when kids visit a lot they sign. So, yes, it’s a great sign for us that he’s visiting a lot.

And Henderson would have signed( and gatorerro would have been in 7th heaven) if Rumph hadn’t jumped his *** for being a prima dona.So he’s definitely not a good example

And people want to jump all over Jon Richt like he’s a waste of a coaching position but he’s pulled in our targets—at the most important position on the field— over the last 2 recruiting cycles.

I think he will get bigger props as soon as one of them pans out..

Advertisement
Back