Frank Ladson out at spring practice today

Advertisement
Its just looking like we are gonna miss out on Dunmore because we have the dog and pony show going for Ladson. Sorry bro ive seen that movie b4. Then we miss on Ladson try to recruit Dunmore late miss on him than we end up with some guy that is "full of potential".

You, nor anyone else on this board doesn’t know why we truly have yet to offer Dunmore. It could be completely independent of what Ladson does but let that imagination run wild.

While its good news, Ladson is striking me as a TC, PS2, Jobe type of guy. On campus alot but seemingly leaning to go else where. Bless these coaches patience, I would have pulled that canes campus pass about 2 or 3 weeks ago. Ride with us or get runned over by us. I am completely fine w a Fuller, Payton, Dunmore group.

Thank God youre not the coach then...

Advertisement
While its good news, Ladson is striking me as a TC, PS2, Jobe type of guy. On campus alot but seemingly leaning to go else where. Bless these coaches patience, I would have pulled that canes campus pass about 2 or 3 weeks ago. Ride with us or get runned over by us. I am completely fine w a Fuller, Payton, Dunmore group.

False, TC and Pat jr barely was on campus. And lets not compare him to a kid who was 20 years old and still in HS

Advertisement
How much they are on campus doesn’t mean everything. If I recall Henderson was on campus a good bit and we all know how that ended up.

How much they are on campus doesn’t mean everything. If I recall Henderson was on campus a good bit and we all know how that ended up.

It’s somewhere in the middle, can’t really knock it as a negative when kids visit all the time. Remember Henderson was coming here but obviously something happened after he was set on going to Miami in that last week to flip to uf.

It’s somewhere in the middle, can’t really knock it as a negative when kids visit all the time. Remember Henderson was coming here but obviously something happened after he was set on going to Miami in that last week to flip to uf.

Definitely not a negative ,but doesn’t mean they are coming or not coming that’s for sure.

Agree with the posters who say doesn't mean a whole lot BUT it does mean something. Lets face it, he took the time out of his day to come on campus. Kids nowadays have a lot of better **** to do. Lets not make it seem like this is no big deal. The more he visits and gets comfortable, the better for us.

That said, buckle up, will be a long 10 months on this rollercoaster. Guys like him and Stephenson are not going to decide until Feb more then likely.

Advertisement
Surtain was on campus more than Campbell tbh

And that happened only at the end of the year. TC really showed us no love when I refelect back on his recruitment. Dang, now that I really think about it, he was gassing the **** outta UGA on his unofficial!

Sorry, PTSD for not landing him. This one is going to take me a while to get over.

But anyways, Dugans is a straight beast closer. I feel a bit more confident w young Lad.

Last edited:
Agree with the posters who say doesn't mean a whole lot BUT it does mean something. Lets face it, he took the time out of his day to come on campus. Kids nowadays have a lot of better **** to do. Lets not make it seem like this is no big deal. The more he visits and gets comfortable, the better for us.

That said, buckle up, will be a long 10 months on this rollercoaster. Guys like him and Stephenson are not going to decide until Feb more then likely.

I think Stevenson pops for us by the end of the summer. He seems like a no nonsense kind of kid.

Advertisement
Agreed

But I think we’d agree being on campus as much as allowed is better than them coming a few times for instance

I think if a kid visits a lot it doesn't necessarily make them a lock. See: Henderson and Michel

However, if they continuously duck campus then that's an ominous sign (Campbell).

Advertisement
Back