Frank Ladson out at spring practice today

We pull Ladson and Payton in these years WR class thats a huge statement that would put the whole country on notice I can see all the toothless back country SEC blowhards drowning in there tears already.

We don't land DE, DT, LB, CB depth it means nothing.

Advertisement
That's a joke right? To suggest keeping him away from (hopefully) his future position coach. I hope Dugans gets as close as possible.

753847AA-8D48-4120-99E9-27C12A7D40A4.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
While its good news, Ladson is striking me as a TC, PS2, Jobe type of guy. On campus alot but seemingly leaning to go else where. Bless these coaches patience, I would have pulled that canes campus pass about 2 or 3 weeks ago. Ride with us or get runned over by us. I am completely fine w a Fuller, Payton, Dunmore group.

Advertisement
While its good news, Ladson is striking me as a TC, PS2, Jobe type of guy. On campus alot but seemingly leaning to go else where. Bless these coaches patience, I would have pulled that canes campus pass about 2 or 3 weeks ago. Ride with us or get runned over by us. I am completely fine w a Fuller, Payton, Dunmore group.

Thats why success this season is even more important

Advertisement

You would have “pulled that canes campus pass about 2 or 3 weeks ago” why? Because he isn’t committed by now? On 3/29/18? Nor has he named anyone else his leader, but you wouldn’t have told him not to visit anymore? Interesting.

You would have “pulled that canes campus pass about 2 or 3 weeks ago” why? Because he isn’t committed by now? On 3/29/18? Nor has he named anyone else his leader, but you wouldn’t have told him not to visit anymore? Interesting.
Its just looking like we are gonna miss out on Dunmore because we have the dog and pony show going for Ladson. Sorry bro ive seen that movie b4. Then we miss on Ladson try to recruit Dunmore late miss on him than we end up with some guy that is "full of potential".

Its just looking like we are gonna miss out on Dunmore because we have the dog and pony show going for Ladson. Sorry bro ive seen that movie b4. Then we miss on Ladson try to recruit Dunmore late miss on him than we end up with some guy that is "full of potential".
Because Dugans has done such a poor job of recruiting lately..... Even if we miss on those two this year we still got Manuel, Britt, and Burton next year!!!

Advertisement
Back