Frank Ladson out at spring practice today

Advertisement
If he can remain healthy and live up to his potential he may end up having a bigger impact than both Rambo and Osborn with a QB like TVD. He's bigger and just as fast, biggest downside to him is inability to stay in the field.

6'3 with low 4.5 speed is freakish.
Not trying to say that can’t happen but just wanting to point out that I think Rambo’s season was a little bit missed by our fans because of how venomous they season became

Going back and rewatching things man…that kid had such a monster year. The amount of clutch catches he had…TVD is going to need someone to step up there because that’s a massive loss for him

Not trying to say that can’t happen but just wanting to point out that I think Rambo’s season was a little bit missed by our fans because of how venomous they season became

Going back and rewatching things man…that kid had such a monster year. The amount of clutch catches he had…TVD is going to need someone to step up there because that’s a massive loss for him
Hopefully Brinson can step into more of that role. I think the TEs will also get more love this year. Ladson doesn't need to be Rambo, just needs to be a consistent outside threat along with Brinson and we should be good. Also can't forget Keyshawn though he isn't as much of a pure talent as either Brinson or Ladson so I think he is more of a WR3.

Advertisement
Got the two best players in South Florida ‘19, just a few years late.

I don’t expect Rambo or Osborn, but this is a 6’3 talent with upside in a new setting. Big-game and big-program experience.

It’s encouraging that he was a two-time All-Academic kid. Intangibles are important when you add a new personality to the room.

D, I know he has no production to back it up. But athletically, do you see Ladson in that same category of difference maker?

Hopefully Brinson can step into more of that role. I think the TEs will also get more love this year. Ladson doesn't need to be Rambo, just needs to be a consistent outside threat along with Brinson and we should be good. Also can't forget Keyshawn though he isn't as much of a pure talent as either Brinson or Ladson so I think he is more of a WR3.
Yeah don’t get me wrong I love the young talent in our WR but I would love to see us bring in another proven one from the portal. I’ve seen some bigtime names mentioned and one in particular I’ve heard we are gonna get that I can’t mention

Also Jacolby George really came on strong too

Advertisement

Been SCREAMING this for awhile, especially in game threads man.. Lol.. Dudes would be hyping Restrepo and Key'shawn as potential and was like bro, ***** potential we got a guy doing it RIGHT NOW.. Mich St game was maddening..

Got the two best players in South Florida ‘19, just a few years late.

I don’t expect Rambo or Osborn, but this is a 6’3 talent with upside in a new setting. Big-game and big-program experience.

It’s encouraging that he was a two-time All-Academic kid. Intangibles are important when you add a new personality to the room.
A little faith and love. Home matters

Been SCREAMING this for awhile, especially in game threads man.. Lol.. Dudes would be hyping Restrepo and Key'shawn as potential and was like bro, ***** potential we got a guy doing it RIGHT NOW.. Mich St game was maddening..
D$ said the same thing but his ability to win the one on ones was something we have not seen….**** I don’t know….I know we’ve had more talented receivers here but he won those battles more than anyone I can remember. And multiple times a game it seemed

Advertisement
We wont know til we know who the OC is and his philosophy. We KNOW Lashlee was allowed to operate full autonomy and he bought an aggressive fast pace offense. He kept it simple, if you produce he will FEED you, we saw that with Rambo from spring game on into season..

We have an offensive minded coach who may lean more ground and pound into brick wall to impose will type mindset. We will see eventually if there is evolution from that with OC pick tho..

Agreed, Rambo had a sensational season for us but when you look at the talent Ladson possesses to go with his sheer size he can do what Rambo did plus some. The question with Ladson is will he be able to stay healthy enough to do so.

TVD will set him up to eat, especially in a weak ACC.

Agreed, Rambo had a sensational season for us but when you look at the talent Ladson possesses to go with his sheer size he can do what Rambo did plus some. The question with Ladson is will he be able to stay healthy enough to do so.

TVD will set him up to eat, especially in a weak ACC.
Yeah from a pure size/speed perspective it’s hard to find many receivers on his level

Advertisement
Yep. Typical. Missing Rambo crush it, because they were worried about Pope getting splinters, and why are 5th and 6th receivers weren’t getting burn…

Advertisement
Back