Frank Ladson out at spring practice today

The best game of his career he had 5rec for 71 yards vs UVA.

Against UGA, he mainly used as a decoy.

He has potential but I don’t think there’s a comparison between him & Rambo.

Rambo in 2019 had:
- 5rec 116yds 2TD vs UCLA
- 6rec 77yd game vs TCU
- 5rec 50yd vs Baylor
- 4rec 82yd vs K State

Just those 4 games alone outproduced the entire 2020 season for Ladson.

Yes, he’s always been injured, but even when he was healthy he wasn’t really getting a lot of targets.

We can be excited about his potential, but lets relax with Rambo talk okay?

Advertisement
If he can remain healthy and live up to his potential he may end up having a bigger impact than both Rambo and Osborn with a QB like TVD. He's bigger and just as fast, biggest downside to him is inability to stay on the field.

6'3 with low 4.5 speed is freakish.
I'd say his biggest downside would be his hands are suspect at best. REALLY doubt the standard of Rambo being set would make sense all things considered. Rambo was a established player at Oklahoma who lived up to if not exceeded that standard here. Hopefully Ladson worked on his hands so he can atleast be dependable now.

I'd say his biggest downside would be his hands are suspect at best. REALLY doubt the standard of Rambo being set would make sense all things considered. Rambo was a established player at Oklahoma who lived up to if not exceeded that standard here. Hopefully Ladson worked on his hands so he can atleast be dependable now.
Get him on the Duper tennis ball workouts that helped hankerson!

Advertisement
Agreed, Rambo had a sensational season for us but when you look at the talent Ladson possesses to go with his sheer size he can do what Rambo did plus some. The question with Ladson is will he be able to stay healthy enough to do so.

TVD will set him up to eat, especially in a weak ACC.r
TVD will make good receivers look very good, and will make very good receivers look great, which is what he and Rambo did this year.

Rambo in 2019 had:
- 6rec 77yd game vs TCU
- 5rec 50yd vs Baylor
- 4rec 82yd vs K State

Yes, he’s always been injured, but even when he was healthy he wasn’t really getting a lot of targets.

Ngata was always ahead of him in the rotation, too. Agree 100% with you...

Rambo in 2019 had:
- 6rec 77yd game vs TCU
- 5rec 50yd vs Baylor
- 4rec 82yd vs K State

Anyone comparing Ladson’s potential production to what Rambo actually produced last year, is smoking crack. Rambo was a stud starting with the spring game going up against Tyrique.

Advertisement

Rambo in 2019 had:
- 6rec 77yd game vs TCU
- 5rec 50yd vs Baylor
- 4rec 82yd vs K State

In his defense, he was supposed to be the No. 2 guy this year before the season ending groin injury.

Yeah don’t get me wrong I love the young talent in our WR but I would love to see us bring in another proven one from the portal. I’ve seen some bigtime names mentioned and one in particular I’ve heard we are gonna get that I can’t mention

Also Jacolby George really came on strong too
Hmm another WR???

Advertisement
Very encouraged to see this young man on the roster for TVD. I hope he finds his health equilibrium and is able to play at a high level effort consistently. Depending on play calling I would love to see Lad as a nice safety valve at the least. Speaking of....... Why the **** is it taking so long to name an OC?

Rambo in 2019 had:
- 6rec 77yd game vs TCU
- 5rec 50yd vs Baylor
- 4rec 82yd vs K State

Truly was never a Ladson fan coming out as a recruit. Now he’s back home I’ll root like **** he can fulfill his potential, but I think expectations should be tempered that he’s more of a complementary player rather than a star.

Truly was never a Ladson fan coming out as a recruit. Now he’s back home I’ll root like **** he can fulfill his potential, but I think expectations should be tempered that he’s more of a complementary player rather than a star.
Over under 3.5 receiving touchdowns for him this year/ I'm thinking over

Advertisement

Just curious as to why since he seemed to check a lot
Of athleticism boxes coming out.

Why all this comparison to Rambo? Ladsen is an entirely different type of receiver. He's a big bodied long strider. He's physical as well.

Please stop with the comparisons and statistics trying to project his production. He's had a number of injuries that has slowed his career.

Just let Ladsen be Ladsen and do what he does best.

If he can come in and have a Lawrence cage UGA before the injury type of year ill be good with that.

Advertisement
Back