Francois fsu qb news (he gone)

You can't spell Francois without F-A-U. Well you can but my original notion still stands.

This will be small taters compared to when Country Walk Briles gets back to full rape-coverin-up-form.

When is CIS gonna improve on this nonsense that Barstool started with their Rough-N-Rowdy or whatever fight promotion? Let posters fight. ****, pay our beloved Columbus High to host the bouts in their gym.

@Tetragrammaton Cane vs @OriginalCanesCanesCanes is just begging to be on the first card.

Kenneth as ring gurl?

Advertisement
You can't spell Francois without F-A-U. Well you can but my original notion still stands.

This will be small taters compared to when Country Walk Briles gets back to full rape-coverin-up-form.

When is CIS gonna improve on this nonsense that Barstool started with their Rough-N-Rowdy or whatever fight promotion? Let posters fight. ****, pay our beloved Columbus High to host the bouts in their gym.

@Tetragrammaton Cane vs @OriginalCanesCanesCanes is just begging to be on the first card.

Kenneth as ring gurl?

Tetratard likes to hit women. Put him in vs your grandma. It’ll be a fairer fight.

RAPED over hot coals? That’s.... that’s a little extreme... isn’t it?
Second comment on this lmao listen if ur a trained athlete in a contact sport and u r athletic enough to possibly get to the pinnacle of that sport (in this case the nfl) ur a pos if u put ur hands on a woman. IMO he does deserve that and more.

More specifically, YOUR (OriginalpussyassCanesCanesCanes) mother, grandma, wife, daughter … because you wouldn’t do ****. You have no heart for this, just fingers. You’re a *****. And, you always will be, trembling as you struggle to write diacritics. LOL.

Still paying student loans. Smh …

Get a job.

Advertisement
Always was raised that you should never put your hands on a woman regardless of the situation. What be going on in these peoples head to compel them to do that sh*t? Smh...
Disagree. There is one place.

You are correct. I graduated with Blackman dad and his uncle is a frequent SRO Deputy at my school. We were just talking this past week about his nephew deciding to stay with fsu because of high probability he will be starter sooner than later. As much as I hate the semenholes, the Blackman family are awesome people. I ask forgiveness when I celebrate visions of our d-line concussing his ****

So they told him off after he tries to curb stomp Jeff Thomas right

Advertisement
So they told him off after he tries to curb stomp Jeff Thomas right

Right on cue I knew that post would bring out the immature sub-30 crowd with a girly comment. He did in fact denounce his actions that game. If it makes you feel better.

Yeah I already posted that...Still looks like entrapment.. in today’s society FSU had no choice

No entrapment about it. Francoi's tenure at FSU has always been riddled with issues. You literally hear Francois tell the girl he'll hit her in the face again. This isn't difficult to comprehend.

True very true , it was foolish sorry to say , I saw red when he pushed her violently hitting cars and to the ground.

I engaged totally surprised him he never thought with his show of force Someone would come out of know where with such size and overwhelming power .

But yes FOOLISH better for a quick 911 and get license plates and photos.

GOCANES

Simps end up dead trying to defend women that consistently date and procreate with scumbags. It wasn't the first time Francois hit this chick, and she kept going back to him, hoping he'd change. That's a level of stupidity that is beyond me, or anyone else with any sense at all. I couldn't care less about her at this point. He deserved to get kicked off the team, because he's a moron, and he kept doing stupid crap. That said, LMFAO at the "You should never hit a woman" white knights. As I said before, there's a reason to do anything. You just don't do it, because you have a lot more to lose than to gain. That said, women are getting bold now, because they know that simps like the ones in this thread will look the other way as women assault men.

Let's look at some classic examples.

No human being should have to take being assaulted, just because someone is smaller and weaker. That's garbage. That would be like me walking up to Shaq and throwing hands at him and then saying "You can't hit me, I'm smaller and weaker than you". Imagine how big of a douchebag men could be if that rule was applied to small dudes.

Bill Burr explains this scenario perfectly in a standup act.

No entrapment about it. Francoi's tenure at FSU has always been riddled with issues. You literally hear Francois tell the girl he'll hit her in the face again. This isn't difficult to comprehend.
No argument from me..fact is this streak should be at 3 next season

Advertisement
Second comment on this lmao listen if ur a trained athlete in a contact sport and u r athletic enough to possibly get to the pinnacle of that sport (in this case the nfl) ur a pos if u put ur hands on a woman. IMO he does deserve that and more.
Friend ... I appreciate the attempt at an explanation, but the expression is RAKED over hot coals.

The point wasn’t to make a judgement on the ability of an elite athlete to handle a rape, it was a commentary on the figure of speech fail.

Advertisement
Friend ... I appreciate the attempt at an explanation, but the expression is RAKED over hot coals.

The point wasn’t to make a judgement on the ability of an elite athlete to handle a rape, it was a commentary on the figure of speech fail.
Thank u grammar police. Might as well be tally pd. I was well aware that I said rape instead of rake. I’m glad my effort to add effect to my post worked

I am in a Noles household south of Tally... "THEY" are thrilled Francois is gone; seemed to hate his recent failures as much as some of us hated Malweak's playing. They aren't fond of his domestic activity either, but that's secondardy for them, surprise surpise.

Calling for transfer portal ofc.

Advertisement
Back