Francois fsu qb news (he gone)

Advertisement
View attachment 79601

Thug has been with the same girl since he's been hot. They're even engaged now. He's in the entertainment business, that controversial sh*t he does is free publicity.

"Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that u see" - Edgar Allan Poe

You the same type of hoe to suck a dyck l, and say nah but I got a girl though lol.

Advertisement
View attachment 79601

Thug has been with the same girl since he's been hot. They're even engaged now. He's in the entertainment business, that controversial sh*t he does is free publicity.

Beard.

Dude is definitely not into chicks. There’s no question. We all know why she’s there, it’s right in the picture.

Plumlee flipped to Ole Miss so it’s Blackman, a transfer from Louisville who will have to sit this year, and probably that guy from Louisiana.

Advertisement
View attachment 79601

Ya so hes Bisexual, but Im with @jjacks93 on this one. If you are Bi your still ***.

Hard lyrics, but X soft.

Trust me bro. I know a lot of dudes out in YO, some even from school street with X. He was anything but soft. He really did go around robbing dealers all through YO back in the day. Now that he is a junkie I assume he is soft now, but back in the day he wasn't a softie.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back