Francois fsu qb news (he gone)

It is 1:37 am do I look like I’m about to go back through this thread for your posts

Yup I label him a woman beater because in the video he says with his own mouth he was going to beat her *** and hit her in her face every time she threw something . Now you claiming that’s not his voice . How you not defending him ?

Okay, now show me one sentence where I said it's not his voice. Me discussing his voice is on the previous page so the whole "it's too late" excuse is useless. I said I didn't know if it was his voice or not. You're just making sh*t up at this point LMAO.

One of his latest tweets is him talking about being *** . You can’t be serious right now man

This what you're talking about? I hope u don't take everything u see on the internet seriously, especially Twitter.

This is his latest tweet and he's talking about a girl. Since u believe everything u see on the internet this makes him bisexual now, right?

Advertisement
Okay, now show me one sentence where I said it's not his voice. Me discussing his voice is on the previous page so the whole "it's too late" excuse is useless. I said I didn't know if it was his voice or not. You're just making sh*t up at this point LMAO.

This what you're talking about? I hope u don't take everything u see on the internet seriously, especially Twitter.

This is his latest tweet and he's talking about a girl. Since u believe everything u see on the internet this makes him bisexual now, right?
you forgot to post the one of him talking about cuddling in the bed with some dude he tagged .
Bisexual , *** , as a man no difference to me . If you like men you ***

Honestly I don’t care if you swing that way man I have nothing against yal

Yeah but I didn't see him hit her, didnt even see him in the video. I can't say for a fact that's his voice. I don't think anyone can unless your a voice recognition expert. I'm not too proud to say idk what happened in that situation but I do know I'm not going to judge a man based off an allegation.
Here’s your sentence

Yeah, I know what I said. Now where is me saying that is not his voice? Still looking for that one.
We both know you were insinuating but I’m not going to keep wasting my time with u lol no response to the fake apology huh
u got it

Advertisement
Yeah, I know what I said. Now where is me saying that is not his voice? Still looking for that one.

You shouldve been stopped the back and forth. The hate for Fsu ,and the desire to vilify everything they do, runs thick in Cane blood.

Even when we know we're being unfair and obnoxious we still push the envelope. You are right in a fair just world.

This cane nation tho. So dat nicca a rapist woman beater who doesnt deserve to play any football. 😈😈😈

You shouldve been stopped the back and forth. The hate for Fsu ,and the desire to vilify everything they do, runs thick in Cane blood.

Even when we know we're being unfair and obnoxious we still push the envelope. You are right in a fair just world.

This cane nation tho. So dat nicca a rapist woman beater who doesnt deserve to play any football. 😈😈😈

I feel it. I just know I wouldn't want to lose a job or even my future son be judged bc of an allegation. Especially one from a disgruntled ex.

It's still CaneGang GANG 👌🖐 over here. The only Nole I got love for is Deion Sanders and that's bc dude acts like a Cane.

you forgot to post the one of him talking about cuddling in the bed with some dude he tagged .
Bisexual , *** , as a man no difference to me . If you like men you ***

Honestly I don’t care if you swing that way man I have nothing against yal

So Thug is *** too, right?

We both know you were insinuating but I’m not going to keep wasting my time with u lol no response to the fake apology huh
u got it

Francois girlfriend (the one who posted the apology) never said it was fake, her sister claimed it was. Regardless that doesn't change the fact that everything is ALLEGED.

U said I was insinuating that I said that's not his voice when I wasn't. I clearly said I didn't know for a fact if it was. No one knows for a fact that was him unless u see him on video saying it. Even voice recognition experts wouldn't know for a fact. They testify their professional OPINION in court.

Advertisement

Man, cats don't know what it's gonna be
****** with a ***** like me, D-to-the-M-to-the-X
Last I heard, y'all niggaz was havin ***, with the SAME ***
I show no love, to homo thugs
Empty out, reloaded and throw more slugs
How you gonna explain ****** a man?
Even if we squashed the beef, I ain't touchin ya hand
I don't buck with chumps, for those to been to jail
That's the cat with the Kool-Aid on his lips and pumps
I don't **** with niggaz that think they broads
Only know how to be ONE WAY, that's the dog

****** with a * like me, D-to-the-M-to-the-X

I got blood on my hands and theres no remorse.
I got blood on my **** cuz I fvcked a corpse
IM a nasty *****. When you pass me *****
look me in the eye. TEll me to my ******* face that you ready to die

Igh now I know your ******* around lmao. Thug is *** asl!!!!
bgnezaeceaior6h.jpg

Young-Thug-2.jpg

Advertisement
Why did she record that? Females are wicked.

Just guessing

Maybe to have an actual record of what occurred.....

Hmmm let's see ...Her word versus ....starting FSU QB, in Tallahassee, power and influence of the FSU athletic Department in protecting its athletes, past history of these incidents being swept under the rug or completely ignored by campus and area law enforcement....

What would you have recommended?

Just guessing

Maybe to have an actual record of what occurred.....

Hmmm let's see ...Her word versus ....starting FSU QB, in Tallahassee, power and influence of the FSU athletic Department in protecting its athletes, past history of these incidents being swept under the rug or completely ignored by campus and area law enforcement....

What would you have recommended?
Man I hear what you saying bro. My dad told me a long time ago you could eather love a woman or understand them, And by me knowing female nature i say she set him up.

Advertisement
Igh now I know your ******* around lmao. Thug is *** asl!!!!
bgnezaeceaior6h.jpg

Young-Thug-2.jpg

Thug has been with the same girl since he's been hot. They're even engaged now. He's in the entertainment business, that controversial sh*t he does is free publicity.

"Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that u see" - Edgar Allan Poe

Man I hear what you saying bro. My dad told me a long time ago you could eather love a woman or understand them, And by me knowing female nature i say she set him up.

We all think we know what we think we know.

BUT Since neither of us was there or really knows what led to this.....?? Tell me, How does someone set someone else up to be such an ***, and act as violently as he did in that recording....unless it's already in you to act that way?

At the very worse he may have been provoked ......but that's still no excuse for acting crazy and following thru.

Occasionally someone angers me, usually on the highway, to the point that I think I'd enjoy harming them OR better yet ...wishing I had a glass bottomed car so I could see their face as I ran over them ....but I've never followed through with those fantasies.

Everyone is different. But IMO when someone else can control your reactions / response, you're a puppet

****** with a * like me, D-to-the-M-to-the-X
I got blood on my hands and theres no remorse.
I got blood on my **** cuz I fvcked a corpse
IM a nasty *. When you pass me *
look me in the eye. TEll me to my ******* face that you ready to die

Hard lyrics, but X soft.

Advertisement
Back