Francois fsu qb news (he gone)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Bro nobody else wondering ..wtf is she throwing **** inside the house for..my mom used tell us take the ball and go outside until the street lights come on

Attachments

• CD144391-5FC3-4EE2-808C-A491D8CC685D.jpeg
    CD144391-5FC3-4EE2-808C-A491D8CC685D.jpeg
    37.8 KB · Views: 16
Advertisement
Advertisement
Always was raised that you should never put your hands on a woman regardless of the situation. What be going on in these peoples head to compel them to do that sh*t? Smh...

No matter the situation 🤔...ain't nobody going to inflict harm upon me that can cause injury, paralyze me, or God forbid bury me 6 feet deep bcs of this notion that a man should never put hands on a woman...under most situations yes, but there are some where u better defend yourself...and instead of only teaching/telling men they shouldn't hit a woman how about we also teach/tell women they should never put their hands on a man as well

More than likely they both were being physical with each other. As he said she threw something at him. But Francois is an idiot for even being in that situation in the first place. You can tell he has problems and needs to stay away from that female. An she is stupid for staying in that relationship.

Woah. How can this possibly not get him kicked off the team? In this #MeToo day and age?

No matter the situation 🤔...ain't nobody going to inflict harm upon me that can cause injury, paralyze me, or God forbid bury me 6 feet deep bcs of this notion that a man should never put hands on a woman...under most situations yes, but there are some where u better defend yourself...and instead of only teaching/telling men they shouldn't hit a woman how about we also teach/tell women they should never put their hands on a man as well
I’m not sure men getting beat up by women is a big issue

Advertisement
Back