Francois fsu qb news (he gone)

Advertisement
Most surprising thing about all of this is that Francois is dating a female.
Grown assed man or dumb assed kid? Physically a man, Mentally a kid. Do not put this on the woman. She was putting **** on him, he’s a ***KING major D1 QB. He has stress and **** thrown on and at him daily. He HAS to better than this! *** em he’s a Nole, which rhymes with Hole, as in ***, just sayin’

Advertisement
More than likely they both were being physical with each other. As he said she threw something at him. But Francois is an idiot for even being in that situation in the first place. You can tell he has problems and needs to stay away from that female. An she is stupid for staying in that relationship.
But, the *** is so great!!

No matter the situation 🤔...ain't nobody going to inflict harm upon me that can cause injury, paralyze me, or God forbid bury me 6 feet deep bcs of this notion that a man should never put hands on a woman...under most situations yes, but there are some where u better defend yourself...and instead of only teaching/telling men they shouldn't hit a woman how about we also teach/tell women they should never put their hands on a man as well

I honestly can't laugh hard enough at this ignorance.

Advertisement
No matter the situation 🤔...ain't nobody going to inflict harm upon me that can cause injury, paralyze me, or God forbid bury me 6 feet deep bcs of this notion that a man should never put hands on a woman...under most situations yes, but there are some where u better defend yourself...and instead of only teaching/telling men they shouldn't hit a woman how about we also teach/tell women they should never put their hands on a man as well
Not unless she has a weapon in that hand.

I will say this there are women who will go to extreme limits because of thr thought a man can't touch her and I can see losing your cool in a moment if ahe goes too far but this you can tell isn't the first time and he'd be very willing to keep doing it

FSU QB Deondre Francois‘s partner post audio/video of alleged domestic violence on Instagram NSFW
renderTimingPixel.png

Serious
nsfw

Edit:
Twitter mirror to audio/video
Text of IG post:
“I normally don’t put my business on ig, but I am tired of my name being drug through the mud since the beginning, I have been silent. For 2 years I have been in a domestic situation with @_dirtie12 I thought I loved him and thought he could change for the better but it has gotten worse. I lost my first child because of all of the beating and I suffer from post Partum depression. This situation is taking a toll on my life. Yes, I stayed after that because I was stupid and blinded by love . This isn’t love . You are a coward and this isn’t right . Just because you are who you are that doesn’t give you the right to put your hands on a woman ever!!!”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back