Francois fsu qb news (he gone)

Exactly why I reserved my judgement unlike most on this thread. I don't know what happened nor do I claim to. Anyone can bring an allegation against u, doesn't make it true.

your point makes sense but you can clearly hear him say ill hit you in the face again. theres likely incidents that have happened between those two. whether or not it happened in that video is another story.

Advertisement
Show me one sentence where I defended Deondre Francois. ... I'll wait lmao. I said that in 2019 people are judged in the court of public opinion instead of the court of law. Which is what 90% of this thread did.

Oh and I'd rather be a clown on Twitter (where it's commonplace to joke around) than come on here and look like a complete dumb*ss for judging a man on a situation I know nothing about.

U we're wrong, it's okay. Learn from it and do better next time. 😂
Lmao oh now it’s just joking around 😂 sad

My judgement hasn’t changed regardless of his statement , it’s clear he is okay with putting his hands on women, whether you see it in the video or not . Did you not rush to judgment when you just assumed that she was out to ruin his life ? Foh

your point makes sense but you can clearly hear him say ill hit you in the face again. theres likely incidents that have happened between those two. whether or not it happened in that video is another story.

Yeah but I didn't see him hit her, didnt even see him in the video. I can't say for a fact that's his voice. I don't think anyone can unless your a voice recognition expert. I'm not too proud to say idk what happened in that situation but I do know I'm not going to judge a man based off an allegation.

Advertisement
Yeah but I didn't see him hit her, didnt even see him in the video. I can't say for a fact that's his voice. I don't think anyone can unless your a voice recognition expert. I'm not too proud to say idk what happened in that situation but I do know I'm not going to judge a man based off an allegation.

lol you think Willie, who knows his voice, just assumed the same thing you did? they acted in this way knowing it was his voice. come on man

Comeon bruh. You know your my guy but you could have picked 2 better accounts. First dude is one of those weird *** Japanese cartoon lover who doesn't even have a real pick and the other dude looks like he sucks D on the regular.

I didn't take the time to look at their page. I searched "if I was a girl for a day" and those were the first to tweets to show up.

lol you dont need an expert to testify to his voice btw.

Maybe not in the court of public opinion but in the court of law u do. I've never spoke to him personally or ever even recall hearing him speak before.

Advertisement
The first tweet has an anime avatar and the 2nd tweet is from a profile of a *** dude . Did you not even bother looking at the profile before you screenshotted it ? Lmao I’m weak

What makes u think dude is ***? Did u DM him and ask?

Lmao oh now it’s just joking around 😂 sad

My judgement hasn’t changed regardless of his statement , it’s clear he is okay with putting his hands on women, whether you see it in the video or not . Did you not rush to judgment when you just assumed that she was out to ruin his life ? Foh

Hold up, where is my post where I was defending Francois like u said I was? I'm still waiting on that.

And her posting that to social media and accusing him of abuse did ruin his life. That's not me judging, that's a fact. As u can see he was kicked off the football team the next day and will always be labeled a woman beater by people like u.

Yeah, that's the most conclusive thing I heard....Hitting again, which, of course, would imply that there was a previous physical incident. This isn't criminal court; it's the court of public opinion in the #metoo era. The standard isn't beyond a reasonable doubt...it's a way lower. Maybe even allegation life ruining low...on the other hand...I am sure at some point...Robert Marve's GF kept her mouth too quiet...until it was too late. None of the aforementioned changes the one thing that is axiomatic...a man should never lay his hands on a woman in anger. Period.

Advertisement
Yeah, that's the most conclusive thing I heard....Hitting again, which, of course, would imply that there was a previous physical incident. This isn't criminal court; it's the court of public opinion in the #metoo era. The standard isn't beyond a reasonable doubt...it's a way lower. Maybe even allegation life ruining low...on the other hand...I am sure at some point...Robert Marve's GF kept her mouth too quiet...until it was too late. None of the aforementioned changes the one thing that is axiomatic...a man should never lay his hands on a woman in anger. Period.

speaking of marve, there a few rumors on campus about him having past incidents. judging from his 18 incident, not surprising

speaking of marve, there a few rumors on campus about him having past incidents. judging from his 18 incident, not surprising
Where there's smoke there's fire....and when people's safety and well-being are potentially in jeopardy....Can't be too prudent. Marve incident was vulgar, inexcusable and despicable.

Advertisement
Hold up, where is my post where I was defending Francois like u said I was? I'm still waiting on that.

And her posting that to social media and accusing him of abuse did ruin his life. That's not me judging, that's a fact. As u can see he was kicked off the football team the next day and will always be labeled a woman beater by people like u.
It is 1:37 am do I look like I’m about to go back through this thread for your posts

Yup I label him a woman beater because in the video he says with his own mouth he was going to beat her *** and hit her in her face every time she threw something . Now you claiming that’s not his voice . How you not defending him ?

Francois just hit the Transfer Portal. Would be a great pick up for some program looking for a role model/mentor :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Why didn’t you mention me and post this like you did when the fake apology came out ? Lol

Advertisement
Back