Francois fsu qb news (he gone)

Advertisement
the girl just posted on her account that she meant to scare him and she was hitting him in the video. thats fine if true then why did he say, you want me to hit you in the face again?

the girl just posted on her account that she meant to scare him and she was hitting him in the video. thats fine if true then why did he say, you want me to hit you in the face again?

Theyre both toxic..thats why u gotta be man enough to walk away.

Bags have been dropped.
Never date a girls named Diamond

Advertisement
View attachment 79535
Bags have been dropped.
Never date a girls named Diamond

no way she wrote that. the fact that she doesn't even remotely understand what an allegation can do to a man is scary. that she didn't understand how people would view her post on instagram is just plain dumb

Advertisement
This post is about defense... not woman beating but defending yourself from abusive women. I dont condone hitting women and i would never defend a nole!

All the, holier than though, people on here are really funny. A bunch of non puzzy getting simps in here thinking a woman is above an *** whippin. They made entire show called " snapped" dedicated to pussies to afraid to defend themselves against crazy biches.

I was raised by the youngest of my 11 great aunts and not one of those women,i adore, would agree, and have never said " a man should never hit a woman ". Not one of them.

My grandma is a legit 6'2 210 pounds with hands that need a 2xl glove. Lady is a specimen. My grandpa? 5,7 160 pounds.

She used to beat his asz sooo bad and he just let her. The one time he fought back she gave him brain damage.

Walk away? Sure, but we all know thats easier said than done in these type of circumstances.

Some women are more powerful and violent then men. They shouldnt be absolved of physical retaliation because of their gender.

Call me what you want but i aint my grandpa. Imma slap a hoe if she hit me with a frying pan.

no way she wrote that. the fact that she doesn't even remotely understand what an allegation can do to a man is scary. that she didn't understand how people would view her post on instagram is just plain dumb
She absolutely wrote it. I also helped write war And peace.

Advertisement
Shame that man got kicked off the team and they didn’t do research first. That’s the way our justice system is setup tho women can freely yell rape and abuse then backtrack without anything happening to them.

He can make idle threats all day. You’d be a liar if you and your lady ever been in a argument and you ain’t threaten her knowing you wouldn’t touch her. I’ve been with a real crazy girl and they are skillful at pulling you out of character. Crazy stuff

Advertisement
Who tf cares if she took it to authorities ? Public OPINION ? You can clearly hear him hit her in the video and then say that he will do it again . This is video evidence this isn’t her posting a statement with no proof . You have no idea whether she contacted the authorities or not . Regardless it doesn’t matter because there is clear evidence on video and probably on her body too
😂😂😂

DymDLfbWsAEOd53.jpeg

Winston's case sat dormant for over a year. It took a newspaper investigation to get the Leon County prosecutor to take the case seriously. You can't possibly argue that the Tallahassee Police have a trustworthy and exemplary record when it comes to investigating F$U football players.

Sure they do. Not one has even been charged. Very trustworthy nearly perfect.

Advertisement
Back