Francois fsu qb news (he gone)

God **** so who is going to be the QB up there? Blackman gone too right?

They starting a true frost against us? I like our chances need to go make my bets in vegas

Advertisement
Advertisement
now you're just making it sound like she's the problem, not him

hes def the problem but reports are that they had issues going back to before this recent incident. nothing came out of the first incident, but if you knew that this relationship is toxic, why stay in it?

I wrote this letter as a concerned citizen to John Thrasher, president of FSU. Not saying it will do any good, but every little bit of pressure helps.

I am writing similar letters to the head of the office of diversity and inclusion at FSU, as well as to the state’s title IX officer, the Florida bar, and several congressmen.

I’ll also retweet the video to CNN, Buzzfeed, and dozens of local news outlets.

And I’m writing to several faculty members at FSU - especially those involved in gender studies.

“Dear Mr. Thrasher,

As you are probably aware, video has recently surfaced of football player Deondre Francois physically striking a young woman during an argument. This video is now being circulated on social media.

As you are also probably aware, this is not the first time Mr. Francois has been accused of domestic violence, nor is Mr Francois the first Florida State football player to be recently linked to such behavior. I do not need to remind you of the rape allegations, which made international headlines, brought against football player Jameis Winston.

I am writing to express my concern and outrage that Florida State University seemingly continues to tolerate a culture of violence against women. Such behavior is clearly not aligned with the university’s core academic and social mission, which states:

“The university strives to instill the strength, skill, and character essential for lifelong learning, personal responsibility, and sustained achievement within a community that fosters free inquiry and embraces diversity.”

Citizens of Florida deserve a state university that reflects our core values of inclusiveness, respect, and compassion. Violence against women has no place at Florida State University.

Sincerely,

X”
Corny

Advertisement
I forget which comedian gave the advice that if a woman ever hits you, immediately run to the bathroom, lock yourself in, and call the police. If you engage, there is a 99% chance you are getting arrested even if she started it. That's just the way it is. If you hit back you're a fool.

Advertisement
I forget which comedian gave the advice that if a woman ever hits you, immediately run to the bathroom, lock yourself in, and call the police. If you engage, there is a 99% chance you are getting arrested even if she started it. That's just the way it is. If you hit back you're a fool.
I don’t condone ever laying a hand on a woman even if she’s in the wrong. Sad thing is even though it’s a comedian he really isn’t that far off.

In 2019 people are judged in the court of public opinion instead of the court of the law. Notice how she didn't take this to the authorities but was quick to take it to social media. Smfh.

The last F$U coed who tried to take this to the authorities was demonized, forced out of F$U, and turned into a punchline and a documentary subject.

Oh, wait, there was also the girl who complained about the F$U offensive lineman who beat the **** out of her. F$U fans blamed and demonized her too.

Advertisement
That's a weak argument. This would have went public just like Jameis' case did. All this tells me is she is more concerned about ruining Francois life than actually getting justice.

Winston's case sat dormant for over a year. It took a newspaper investigation to get the Leon County prosecutor to take the case seriously. You can't possibly argue that the Tallahassee Police have a trustworthy and exemplary record when it comes to investigating F$U football players.

Winston's case sat dormant for over a year. It took a newspaper investigation to get the Leon County prosecutor to take the case seriously. You can't possibly argue that the Tallahassee Police have a trustworthy and exemplary record when it comes to investigating F$U football players.

TPD reported directly to the Shadow Leader of the TPD. Cuckbo Fisher. However, they would never take orders from the likes of ***gert. As an added bonus for us ***gert likes to make himself out to be a disciplinarian.

That's a weak argument. This would have went public just like Jameis' case did. All this tells me is she is more concerned about ruining Francois life than actually getting justice.

Are you an actual fsu fan? How the **** can you think going to the cops about a football player in that town is going to get you justice? They've swept bigger sht than this under the rug.

Advertisement
Back