Francois fsu qb news (he gone)

This thread delivered lol
Simps galore, OCCC and Tetra classic duel going, that meme about FSU players beating is funny.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can't wait for the REAL WORLD to get a hold of this wimp, follow the white line I'll tell you when it's lunch LMAO.

GOCANES

Life changes soo fast. 2 year ago this kid was starting vs Bama and was getting Heisman hype like crazy. I recall they ran a piece on him saying how hard he works and how everyday he wakes up and writes his goal as winning the heisman and wants to take care of his Mom.

Fast forward, he gets hurt, head coach leaves, his play Plummets, his commitment to himself and the team plummet and with bad judgement he’s kicked off.

Advertisement
Are you an actual fsu fan? How the **** can you think going to the cops about a football player in that town is going to get you justice? They've swept bigger sht than this under the rug.

Bro let’s not forget he’s the same dude who said he would suck all his boy’s dycks, oh and the same one who said he likes having a finger in his ***. The fact anyone responds to that dude is beyond me.

Advertisement
My bad, for not checking to see if this was already posted. I did look, but evidently didn't look deep enough. Sorry for re-posting. Oh well, still love it!

Apparently NFL GMs weren’t high on him either. Questioned both his on field and off field leadership and decision making. Pretty much, ole buddy can really kiss his career goodbye, which will match dem g@y *** lips on neck. (No offense to the LBGTQIA community, but the term *** was apropos in this sense)

No matter the situation 🤔...ain't nobody going to inflict harm upon me that can cause injury, paralyze me, or God forbid bury me 6 feet deep bcs of this notion that a man should never put hands on a woman...under most situations yes, but there are some where u better defend yourself...and instead of only teaching/telling men they shouldn't hit a woman how about we also teach/tell women they should never put their hands on a man as well

Spoken like someone who has a history of abuse and still cant grasp why you FN walk away.

Advertisement
The last F$U coed who tried to take this to the authorities was demonized, forced out of F$U, and turned into a punchline and a documentary subject.

Oh, wait, there was also the girl who complained about the F$U offensive lineman who beat the **** out of her. F$U fans blamed and demonized her too.
Not surprising that this sort of behavior comes from the school who backed Rapist Winston.

The spin from articles on FSU fan sites about this is awesome. Those guys are all such tools. Putting character over winning. And look at all the great QB prospects who are now going to be considering FSU, etc, etc, etc. Just nauseating.

Advertisement
Back