Found it

Sounds like al Golden/Mike norvell/Fuentes/taggart and many other g5 darlings..I’ll pass

Al Golden, Mike Norvell,, Fuentes, and Taggart all had a 10 win season in the SEC? Wow. I must have missed that.

BTW it looks like Ole Miss will be playing Pitt in the Peach Bowl, and I think they win that matchup so Kiffin finishes with an 11-2 record. This despite the fact they've played the 11th hardest schedule in CFB.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Well yeah that happens all the time..but lane wasn’t a GA..he was actually on the **** staff as a assistant..he went to Colorado to be a GA. The next year...then was on a NFL staff?!!..yo @KrazyCane u might be on to something about the yt P part..this man went from a GA at Colorado..to a Quality controll coach in the NFL..here’s the kicker tho…wait for it..He was the quality control coach on DEFENSE in Jacksonville 😂..bruh my man needs a 30 for 30 to investigate this ****..wtf
Yawn

Manny didn’t take over a great team. His problem is he took a step back in year 3…and similar to Manny in year 2, kiffin has done a decent job year in 2 at Ole mis..Imo that isn’t enough to have him near the top of my want list..that combined with his history makes it a **** na
Now you’re just talking ****. Plain and simple.

Kiffin just led Ole Miss to their first EVER 10 win regular season, in the SEC West, the toughest division in college football, with the most stacked teams talent wise and coaching wise.

Mandy barely scratched out an 8-3 record last season in the ACC Coastal, possibly the worst Power 5 conference and division in all of P5, and once again lost games to teams that he had no business losing to, in great part to his horrible play calls and favoritism.

Then he started off the bowl game against Okie St. by playing totally soft on offense and defense and allowing them to jump out to a big lead. Once King got hurt and we were down big, he let Lashlee unleash the fury and we almost came back. But in typical Mandy fashion, he blew it.

This after having lost to FIU (only P5 team to ever lose to FIU), getting embarrassed and shut out by Louisiana Tech in a bowl game, giving up a 4th & 17 to lose a game because he can’t properly teach his guys to play zone, and losing to Georgia Tech, Virginia Tech and Virginia teams that were straight basura, and that was only in his first year. The VT tight end that had never caught a TD and was buns torched him over and over and he couldn’t adjust.

This season, he started King against Bama, even though he was coming off of a bad injury. King got drilled and injured again and he kept on trotting him out there, and continued to do so until the kid was so hurt that he could barely throw the ball.

Then he refused to play the younger guys over the jag veterans, with the excuse that they “didn’t know the playbook.” **** outta here wit that bullshyt. Then when he was forced to play the young guys due to injuries, he tried to make himself look like a genius, only to backtrack and say that he has a very young team and injuries were the reason for the ****** record.

This guy is a walking and talking excuse. He never takes responsibility for anything. Always deflects and spins.

Dude is a hack. You’ve been defending him ever since he’s been here. **** outta here wit that bullshyt.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Manny didn’t take over a great team. His problem is he took a step back in year 3…and similar to Manny in year 2, kiffin has done a decent job year in 2 at Ole mis..Imo that isn’t enough to have him near the top of my want list..that combined with his history makes it a **** na
I agree on kiffin. But I'm hoping you're not making an excuse for Mandy. While he didn't take over a great team, he did take over a team with more than enough talent to win in the acc if he. Would simply coach these kids up at all. He covers up his crap with transfers. If we didn't get the transfers we've been getting than what excuse would anyone have for him then.

The only thing holding Lane back from here or anywhere else is Lane.

I understand being ****y and immature, but I don't understand not figuring out how to hide it after the first time it bites you in the ***.

Advertisement
If the administration knowingly passes on a chance to hire Lane and have Bama's S&C program they could care less about winning. For 15 years the team's had a girls volleyball S&C program.

Advertisement
What about when Mario came and left us in the matter of days/weeks? You see what I did there? That’s your guy.. he left us for Bama! See how that works?

LAFF. Y’all bringing up **** from how long ago? The man has grown and matured and is an absolute KILLER. Most in the sports world agree that Lane is a superstar coach with an exceptional football acumen. Moreover, those in the sports world collectively agree that Lane Kiffin was MADE for Miami, that he would straight KILL **** here? And please don’t bring up “agendas”, because one could argue that those clamoring for a yet another Cuban coach that consistently drops games to inferior competition despite having a decided talent advantage has the “agenda”. It is what it is? Mario is a more mature Manny Diaz with better recruiting abilities. I call **** how I see ****….

So I take it you didnt even watch OPs video...

I dont mind conversations about his good qualities... but this isnt one. This is pure acting.

Answer these two questions for me...

How long will it take a coach to bring Miami back?

How long do you think Lane would stay here?

Advertisement
So I take it you didnt even watch OPs video...

I dont mind conversations about his good qualities... but this isnt one. This is pure acting.

Answer these two questions for me...

How long will it take a coach to bring Miami back?

How long do you think Lane would stay here?
Answer to the first question? If there is “decent “ talent on the roster? And a good X’s and O’s coach? We can be respectable the first year. In this conference?-9-10 wins by year 2?
Answer to the second question? Who knows? 3~4 years (if he’s successful)? But Lane had done the NFL thing, the west coast thing AND the SEC thing. He’s scratched a LOT of itches and, if paid satisfactorily, may just stay? Why not? He loves it here?🤷🏾‍♂️
If Lane comes, we are in the cfp by Van Dyke’s senior year….and might win the *****😎

I agree on kiffin. But I'm hoping you're not making an excuse for Mandy. While he didn't take over a great team, he did take over a team with more than enough talent to win in the acc if he. Would simply coach these kids up at all. He covers up his crap with transfers. If we didn't get the transfers we've been getting than what excuse would anyone have for him then.
Nah I’m not lol. I didn’t even bring up manny bruh. This was a lane vs Riley debate from another thread. Someone had the audacity to act like we need to hurry up and get lane based on the Riley hype..Lane is not and had never been legitimately thought of in the way as Riley..I researched where all the lane Hype started..he got hype based off his daddy’s connections

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back