Found it

Advertisement
Nobody’s enamored by any coach. Unless the name is Saban. He the goat. All i said about Franklin is that his resume ***** on y’all Golden boys..and it does lol. Carry on tho bruh.
Well could have fooled me. You rave about what he did at Vandy. Ironic, Malzahn, Golden and Coker were the other candidates for that job. Hmmm

Now you’re just talking ****. Plain and simple.

Kiffin just led Ole Miss to their first EVER 10 win regular season, in the SEC West, the toughest division in college football, with the most stacked teams talent wise and coaching wise.

Mandy barely scratched out an 8-3 record last season in the ACC Coastal, possibly the worst Power 5 conference and division in all of P5, and once again lost games to teams that he had no business losing to, in great part to his horrible play calls and favoritism.

Then he started off the bowl game against Okie St. by playing totally soft on offense and defense and allowing them to jump out to a big lead. Once King got hurt and we were down big, he let Lashlee unleash the fury and we almost came back. But in typical Mandy fashion, he blew it.

This after having lost to FIU (only P5 team to ever lose to FIU), getting embarrassed and shut out by Louisiana Tech in a bowl game, giving up a 4th & 17 to lose a game because he can’t properly teach his guys to play zone, and losing to Georgia Tech, Virginia Tech and Virginia teams that were straight basura, and that was only in his first year. The VT tight end that had never caught a TD and was buns torched him over and over and he couldn’t adjust.

This season, he started King against Bama, even though he was coming off of a bad injury. King got drilled and injured again and he kept on trotting him out there, and continued to do so until the kid was so hurt that he could barely throw the ball.

Then he refused to play the younger guys over the jag veterans, with the excuse that they “didn’t know the playbook.” **** outta here wit that bullshyt. Then when he was forced to play the young guys due to injuries, he tried to make himself look like a genius, only to backtrack and say that he has a very young team and injuries were the reason for the ****** record.

This guy is a walking and talking excuse. He never takes responsibility for anything. Always deflects and spins.

Dude is a hack. You’ve been defending him ever since he’s been here. **** outta here wit that bullshyt.
Look bruh..If lane kiffin is mistakenly hired..I’ll hop on the lane train. I’m not touching the manny ****😂 we’ve debated through this all szn. But whomever the coach is I’ll support…but if it’s y’all Golden boy..I’ll also keep The receipts and bring up at the end..but I’m seriously hoping it’s all a mute point

Bamas athletes sure have fallen off since Lane stole the secret S&C program..can’t make this **** up😭. Y’all jumping through hoops for a mediocre at best coach
Lane took Bama’s top assistant S&C coach Wilson Love. Saban just tried to hire him away from Lane and Ole Miss last year to be Bama’s head S&C coach. Just because Saban let Lane have his S&C “expertise” doesn’t mean anything for Bama. Bama still has their great S&C program it’s just that Lane had it too now.

Too pass up on an S&C coach that Saban tried to hire away is insane. I have my reservations about Oregon’s S&C coach.

Advertisement
Yeah but can you name someone else who went from a college assistant..to a nfl HC at the age of 30…and I totally agree with good ole boys club. That’s real. But if we both admit that it’s a reality, then we can both admit that’s how lane got that unprecedented start. And I think you’d agree that that’s not right..even if it’s a reality..and knowing all of this, look at his resume…so again why do we have this hype for him? What makes y’all believe he can rebuild Miami? Where has he sustained success to show that at the P5 level?
So Kiffin impressing Al Davis in an interview more than Steve Sarkisian is somehow a fault?

I never said he was Jimmy. I don’t think he is at all, but my point is that brash coaches have done well here before. It fits with the attitude of the program.
college football celebration GIF
That gif is Ericsson’s boys I believe. That *** whooping we gave Texas. All that worked because of the program Schnelly and Jimmy implemented

Look bruh..If lane kiffin is mistakenly hired..I’ll hop on the lane train. I’m not touching the manny ****😂 we’ve debated through this all szn. But whomever the coach is I’ll support…but if it’s y’all Golden boy..I’ll also keep The receipts and bring up at the end..but I’m seriously hoping it’s all a mute point
Fair enough.

Advertisement
So Kiffin impressing Al Davis in an interview more than Steve Sarkisian is somehow a fault?
Nah just a clear sign of nepotism in the highest level of sports. He’s not even in that room if his daddy’s wasn’t who he was. Not his fault per se..but you know how canes fans don’t like influential daddy’s getting there sons jobs..supposedly

This just makes me like him more honestly 🤷🏻‍♂️

Alpha male. Yes please.

Alpha male?

A whiny little bltch who called his daddy and made them give him a job as wide receivers coach, that’s an alpha male?

You and I have different definitions of alpha male.

(caveat: I don’t even know if the story is true, but I don’t know why the guy would have any reason to lie)

Ha! And how many times have we’ve been “ranked” and we all knew that **** wasn’t real? LAFF! That’s where the whole “I don’t want to be ranked unless we can stay ranked” thingy comes from? Lololol
😂😭 this is INSANITY..so y’all ***** about a coach whose team was preseason 14..finished 7-5..this **** had a number 1 ranked team..with NFL STARS all throughout..and went 7-6..but you dismissed that because, hey it’s been our problem here too😂..man this dude Lane could sell **** too y’all **** at a ice cream stand and call it Rocky road

Last edited:
Lol There was a video about this too..lane being a immature ***. And the conclusion was Lane is still that guy..but he’s become better at hiding it. That’s good for him. But a gold plated piece of **** is still a piece of ****
Four Vanderbilt football players were arrested on August 9, 2013 and charged with five counts of aggravated rape and two counts of aggravated sexual battery.[15] They took graphic photos and videos of the rape.[16] BuzzFeed reported that Franklin encouraged [17] a player to delete graphic footage of the rape after viewing it. Franklin denied the accusation. In court testimony, Franklin admitted to changing his story about whether he told Vanderbilt players that he had viewed a video recording of the incident.

Franklin covered up rape and you call Lane a piece of *****?

Advertisement
Nah just a clear sign of nepotism in the highest level of sports. He’s not even in that room if his daddy’s wasn’t who he was. Not his fault per se..but you know how canes fans don’t like influential daddy’s getting there sons jobs..supposedly
The bloke literally said Al Davis asked Sarkisian to bring his OC with him so he could assess who'd be running the offence.

Davis had no idea it was Monte Kiffin's son.

Well could have fooled me. You rave about what he did at Vandy. Ironic, Malzahn, Golden and Coker were the other candidates for that job. Hmmm
I raved at what he did at vandy in the SEC west being more impressive compared to what lane did at FAU..and what Franklin has done at penn state ***** on what lane did at Tenn and USC

Advertisement
Four Vanderbilt football players were arrested on August 9, 2013 and charged with five counts of aggravated rape and two counts of aggravated sexual battery.[15] They took graphic photos and videos of the rape.[16] BuzzFeed reported that Franklin encouraged [17] a player to delete graphic footage of the rape after viewing it. Franklin denied the accusation. In court testimony, Franklin admitted to changing his story about whether he told Vanderbilt players that he had viewed a video recording of the incident.

Franklin covered up rape and you call Lane a piece of *****?
Whoa Let’s not get into all that. Lane I know it’s you behind the keyboard..chill

Alpha male?

A whiny little bltch who called his daddy and made them give him a job as wide receivers coach, that’s an alpha male?

You and I have different definitions of alpha male.

(caveat: I don’t even know if the story is true, but I don’t know why the guy would have any reason to lie)

Advertisement
Back