Found it

Sad how people think this a hole attitude makes someone a good fit for Miami.
Wonder where we get the idea that a brash, ******* coach who ****es people off while winning would succeed from:
1638284717716.jpeg

Advertisement
If he was Jimmy Johnson USC would’ve at least let him get back to the team facility before firing his ***
He was 6 years younger than Jimmy was when he came to UM when that happened. That’s a world of difference, especially when you’re actively coaching that whole time. Experiences teach and humble even the brashest personalities.

Answer to the first question? If there is “decent “ talent on the roster? And a good X’s and O’s coach? We can be respectable the first year. In this conference?-9-10 wins by year 2?
Answer to the second question? Who knows? 3~4 years (if he’s successful)? But Lane had done the NFL thing, the west coast thing AND the SEC thing. He’s scratched a LOT of itches and, if paid satisfactorily, may just stay? Why not? He loves it here?🤷🏾‍♂️
If Lane comes, we are in the cfp by Van Dyke’s senior year….and might win the *****😎
Well..Nope. He had Matt Barkley and a LOADED SC team that ranked number 1in the preseason . With Agholar, Lee and woods at WR…they went 7-6.

Advertisement
What about when Mario came and left us in the matter of days/weeks? You see what I did there? That’s your guy.. he left us for Bama! See how that works?
Yea but I have no ill will towards a coach taking a better position. I understood Twills move this year just like I understood Mario going to Bama ..I’ve yet to bring up how unprofessional he and his agent conducted themselves his final szn at Bama or Tennessee

Answer to the first question? If there is “decent “ talent on the roster? And a good X’s and O’s coach? We can be respectable the first year. In this conference?-9-10 wins by year 2?
Answer to the second question? Who knows? 3~4 years (if he’s successful)? But Lane had done the NFL thing, the west coast thing AND the SEC thing. He’s scratched a LOT of itches and, if paid satisfactorily, may just stay? Why not? He loves it here?🤷🏾‍♂️
If Lane comes, we are in the cfp by Van Dyke’s senior year….and might win the *****😎

So 9 wins in year two and in year 3, which would be Lanes last year (same as his last 6 gigs) we might get to being good again.

I am actually surprised to you hit the post button... but yeah thats exactly the type of cool great plan we all need to get behind.

Planning on a tiger changing his stripes the 7th time around is delusional.

If the administration knowingly passes on a chance to hire Lane and have Bama's S&C program they could care less about winning. For 15 years the team's had a girls volleyball S&C program.
Bamas athletes sure have fallen off since Lane stole the secret S&C program..can’t make this **** up😭. Y’all jumping through hoops for a mediocre at best coach

Advertisement
The only thing holding Lane back from here or anywhere else is Lane.

I understand being ****y and immature, but I don't understand not figuring out how to hide it after the first time it bites you in the ***.
Lol There was a video about this too..lane being a immature ***. And the conclusion was Lane is still that guy..but he’s become better at hiding it. That’s good for him. But a gold plated piece of **** is still a piece of ****

Al Golden, Mike Norvell,, Fuentes, and Taggart all had a 10 win season in the SEC? Wow. I must have missed that.

BTW it looks like Ole Miss will be playing Pitt in the Peach Bowl, and I think they win that matchup so Kiffin finishes with an 11-2 record. This despite the fact they've played the 11th hardest schedule in CFB.
So your basing this off 1 szn..

Bamas athletes sure have fallen off since Lane stole the secret S&C program..can’t make this **** up😭. Y’all jumping through hoops for a mediocre at best coach
Nobody thinks he is some perfect coach or anything. If you weren't enamored with James Franklin people might take your mediocre statement seriously.

Advertisement
Lol. They had NO DEPTH, like….AT ALL? Listen, dude….you cape for your guy, I’ll cape for mine, but we both know that Lane is a better coach- STOP THE MADNESS. You have an agenda, and look- I am Judah, so I understand the pride that comes along with seeing one of your own succeed, especially at the program you personally love. But look…as much as I love my people, when they were considering hiring Shannon- I completely railed against it (check the Canestime record- my name was FSUUNC21). Now, I eventually began to actually DEFEND Shannon because of all the racist innuendo bullsh1t that became so pervasive and purely toxic- the **** offended my person. My point is that you have to set aside the whole “Cuban pride” **** and root for Miami choosing THE BEST OPTION. PERIOD. At least you do if you truly love this U?….

Advertisement
Manny didn’t take over a great team. His problem is he took a step back in year 3…and similar to Manny in year 2, kiffin has done a decent job year in 2 at Ole mis..Imo that isn’t enough to have him near the top of my want list..that combined with his history makes it a **** na
Step away from the keyboard, you sound ridiculous

Nobody thinks he is some perfect coach or anything. If you weren't enamored with James Franklin people might take your mediocre statement seriously.
Nobody’s enamored by any coach. Unless the name is Saban. He the goat. All i said about Franklin is that his resume ***** on y’all Golden boys..and it does lol. Carry on tho bruh.

Lol. They had NO DEPTH, like….AT ALL? Listen, dude….you cape for your guy, I’ll cape for mine, but we both know that Lane is a better coach- STOP THE MADNESS. You have an agenda, and look- I am Judah, so I understand the pride that comes along with seeing one of your own succeed, especially at the program you personally love. But look…as much as I love my people, when they were considering hiring Shannon- I completely railed against it (check the Canestime record- my name was FSUUNC21). Now, I eventually began to actually DEFEND Shannon because of all the racist innuendo bullsh1t that became so pervasive and purely toxic- the **** offended my person. My point is that you have to set aside the whole “Cuban pride” **** and root for Miami choosing THE BEST OPTION. PERIOD. At least you do if you truly love this U?….
USC had no depth but were thought of well enough to be preseason number 1…ok man

So 9 wins in year two and in year 3, which would be Lanes last year (same as his last 6 gigs) we might get to being good again.

I am actually surprised to you hit the post button... but yeah thats exactly the type of cool great plan we all need to get behind.

Planning on a tiger changing his stripes the 7th time around is delusional.
First of all, you asked the question WITHOUT naming a specific candidate. I answered without mentioning a specific candidate. I merely said that a good coach that coaches to a schematic advantage, I.e. an “X’s and O’s” guy should win 9 games,OFF RIP, with “decent” talent in this sh1tty conference. Year 2? 10+ wins, etc.
To be honest…I don’t see Mario pulling this off simply because he IS NOT an X’s and O’s guy… he needs superior talent to win (and ****-he STILL drops games to lesser comp with having better talent [red ***king flag for me]).
And look, kid… Lane has Old Miss at 10 wins in year 2….Old Miss? Let THAT **** sink in….in the SEC. Mario would get his **** absolutely pushed in constantly in the SEC. STOPPIT! Lol

Advertisement
Back