Found it

Advertisement
Wait until he has to deal with this BOT, he’ll come out in full pads every day

Yes..I want Mario whose proven and doesn’t have the nonsense attached to his name as lane does. If we don’t get Mario..skip over the name Kiffin
38-7 no nonsense *** kicking… won’t last here, better hope he turns out to be Brian Kelly after we knocked his **** in the dirt vs a continued regular pattern like we’ve seen first hand. He’s on the clock this weekend. Let’s hope he avenges the loss

Advertisement
Yes..I want Mario whose proven and doesn’t have the nonsense attached to his name as lane does. If we don’t get Mario..skip over the name Kiffin
This is a weird standard though because you're not really citing anything in like the last 10 years (and I don't count leaving Tennessee for USC) as examples of "nonsense" attached to his name.

But then people bring up any criticisms of how maybe Luigi didn't always conduct himself in the best possible manner as a young head coach at FIU and they get screamed at that "It was ALL Pete Garcia's fault!!! Mario was PERFECT at FIU!!!". This is when I know people that were at FIU at the time and many were absolutely fine with him being fired.

This is a weird standard though because you're not really citing anything in like the last 10 years (and I don't count leaving Tennessee for USC) as examples of "nonsense" attached to his name.

But then people bring up any criticisms of how maybe Luigi didn't always conduct himself in the best possible manner as a young head coach at FIU and they get screamed at that "It was ALL Pete Garcia's fault!!! Mario was PERFECT at FIU!!!". This is when I know people that were at FIU at the time and many were absolutely fine with him being fired.
He was fired by nick Saban days before a national title game also..we count that?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Furthermore, and again- with all due respect, what kinda Canes fan gives an actual *** about Lanes’s personality and or personal proclivities? As long as this dude ain’t touching on kids or raping women or some ****- wtf cares?!? As long as he puts number 6 in the trophy case! - that’s all a REAL CANES FAN should be worried about. Y’all n1&&@s kill me with that “moral oral” ****, but be corrupt as fck everywhere else… lol.

Furthermore, and again- with all due respect, what kinda Canes fan gives an actual *** about Lanes’s personality and or personal proclivities? As long as this dude ain’t touching on kids or raping women or some ****- wtf cares?!? As long as he puts number 6 in the trophy case! - that’s all a REAL CANES FAN should be worried about. Y’all n1&&@s kill me with that “moral oral” ****, but be corrupt as fck everywhere else… lol.
This wasn’t about his personality..ima a fan of Urban despite him clearly being a *******…but with lane it all ties into his tenure at each stop..again look at his resume. Tbh I’ve yet to bring up or gripe over his personality..I’ve brought up his stops as a coach..his name has always been in the mix so I researched a lil bit..and I don’t get get where the hype started..well here’s the genesis of it..after that u can put the pieces together and get a clear picture. His opportunities he received were never merit based

Advertisement
This wasn’t about his personality..ima a fan of Urban despite him clearly being a *******…but with lane it all ties into his tenure at each stop..again look at his resume. Tbh I’ve yet to bring up or gripe over his personality..I’ve brought up his stops as a coach..his name has always been in the mix so I researched a lil bit..and I don’t get get where the hype started..well here’s the genesis of it..after that u can put the pieces together and get a clear picture. His opportunities he received were never merit based
NEWSFLASH **** MOST OF THESE COACHES ARE “GIVEN” JOBS THROUGH THE GOOD OL’ BOY NETWORK, NOT ON THE MERITS!!! LOL- ESPECIALLY DOWN SOUTH?!?! And look at the NFL…every week it seems that I hear the name of a coach that I grew up hearing/watching in the 90’s..and I’ll be like “how in the **** is he still coaching?!?”…then I actually pay closer attention….and it’s their sons and nephews and ****. They all do it, my man. Nothing new. Nothing to see here?

Advertisement
Back