Found it

Advertisement
NEWSFLASH **** MOST OF THESE COACHES ARE “GIVEN” JOBS THROUGH THE GOOD OL’ BOY NETWORK, NOT ON THE MERITS!!! LOL- ESPECIALLY DOWN SOUTH?!?! And look at the NFL…every week it seems that I hear the name of a coach that I grew up hearing/watching in the 90’s..and I’ll be like “how in the **** is he still coaching?!?”…then I actually pay closer attention….and it’s their sons and nephews and ****. They all do it, my man. Nothing new. Nothing to see here?
Yeah but can you name someone else who went from a college assistant..to a nfl HC at the age of 30…and I totally agree with good ole boys club. That’s real. But if we both admit that it’s a reality, then we can both admit that’s how lane got that unprecedented start. And I think you’d agree that that’s not right..even if it’s a reality..and knowing all of this, look at his resume…so again why do we have this hype for him? What makes y’all believe he can rebuild Miami? Where has he sustained success to show that at the P5 level?

That may be a good way to deal with adversity, but "alpha" it is not. And to be fair, he didn't confront sh*t, he called his daddy.
He let his balls hang in those cargo shorts. He let Tedford know right then and there, “Hey baby, The Lane Train is leaving the station in about 20 min.. you better get your *** on board or get left”. Quoted for accuracy. Rest is history. A legend was born that day..

Advertisement
You guys are so biased its unbelievable. This is story of a quitter and a privledged kid, but you guys find it heroic, because he is your guy.

So this guy who hasn't completed more than 3 years as a coach in any of this last 6 coaching couldn't even make it four years as a player.

Da fuq is wrong with you guy?

Lane is a hella-risk with undeniable flaws. I get the actual positives about Lane, but acting like his flaws are somehow cool great qualities means bias has hijacked your minds.

Advertisement
You guys are so biased its unbelievable. This is story of a quitter and a privledged kid, but you guys find it heroic, because he is your guy.

So this guy who hasn't completed more than 3 years as a coach in any of this last 6 coaching couldn't even make it four years as a player.

Da fuq is wrong with you guy?

Lane is a hella-risk with undeniable flaws. I get the actual positives about Lane, but acting like his flaws are somehow cool great qualities means bias has hijacked your minds.
LAFF. Y’all bringing up **** from how long ago? The man has grown and matured and is an absolute KILLER. Most in the sports world agree that Lane is a superstar coach with an exceptional football acumen. Moreover, those in the sports world collectively agree that Lane Kiffin was MADE for Miami, that he would straight KILL **** here? And please don’t bring up “agendas”, because one could argue that those clamoring for a yet another Cuban coach that consistently drops games to inferior competition despite having a decided talent advantage has the “agenda”. It is what it is? Mario is a more mature Manny Diaz with better recruiting abilities. I call **** how I see ****….

Advertisement
LAFF. Y’all bringing up **** from how long ago? The man has grown and matured and is an absolute KILLER. Most in the sports world agree that Lane is a superstar coach with an exceptional football acumen. Moreover, those in the sports world collectively agree that Lane Kiffin was MADE for Miami, that he would straight KILL **** here? And please don’t bring up “agendas”, because one could argue that those clamoring for a yet another Cuban coach that consistently drops games to inferior competition despite having a decided talent advantage has the “agenda”. It is what it is? Mario is a more mature Manny Diaz with better recruiting abilities. I call **** how I see ****….
He was just 5-5 a year ago..and prior to that fired before a national championship game..

Advertisement
Year 1 at Old Miss? Lol. Where does he have that perennial bottom dweller now? First 10 win season in how long? In the SEC?!?! Manny out here losing to bottom dwellers in the fck’g ACC dude….
Manny didn’t take over a great team. His problem is he took a step back in year 3…and similar to Manny in year 2, kiffin has done a decent job year in 2 at Ole mis..Imo that isn’t enough to have him near the top of my want list..that combined with his history makes it a **** na

No, before the 5-5 he was 10-3 at FAU and won C-USA for the 2nd time in three years.

Why are you intentionally skipping over the part where he went 26-13 with two conference titles?
Sounds like al Golden/Mike norvell/Fuentes/taggart and many other g5 darlings..I’ll pass

Advertisement
Back