Found it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Man I didn’t even this was possible 😂..this **** went from scout team to on the staff🤦🏽‍♂️
That happens all the time. There’s usually a process to it but that’s how my brother ended up on the baseball staff at Lynn University at 20 years old…and now Krazy Cane we ain’t white and you can tell we ain’t white.

That happens all the time. There’s usually a process to it but that’s how my brother ended up on the baseball staff at Lynn University at 20 years old…and now Krazy Cane we ain’t white and you can tell we ain’t white.
So your brother quit the team..got dismissed..called y’all daddy then got promoted to the coaching staff?..if not then those two are not the same

So your brother quit the team..got dismissed..called y’all daddy then got promoted to the coaching staff?..if not then those two are not the same
No. I said there’s usually a process but in my brothers case he found out he had torn tendons in his pitching shoulder essentially ending his ability to play and next day he was a GA and assistant for pitching. My brother though had a thing for teaching.

I bet Kiffin had a thing for teaching while he was on the field hence why they gave him a chance.

Advertisement
No. I said there’s usually a prices but in my brothers case he found out he had torn tendons in his pitching shoulder essentially ending his ability to play and next day he was a GA and assistant for pitching.
Well yeah that happens all the time..but lane wasn’t a GA..he was actually on the **** staff as a assistant..he went to Colorado to be a GA. The next year...then was on a NFL staff?!!..yo @KrazyCane u might be on to something about the yt P part..this man went from a GA at Colorado..to a Quality controll coach in the NFL..here’s the kicker tho…wait for it..He was the quality control coach on DEFENSE in Jacksonville 😂..bruh my man needs a 30 for 30 to investigate this ****..wtf

Advertisement
Well yeah that happens all the time..but lane wasn’t a GA..he was actually on the **** staff as a assistant..he went to Colorado to be a GA. The next year...then was on a NFL staff?!!..yo @KrazyCane u might be on to something about the yt P part..this man went from a GA at Colorado..to a Quality controll coach in the NFL..here’s the kicker tho…wait for it..He was the quality control coach on DEFENSE in Jacksonville 😂..bruh my man needs a 30 for 30 to investigate this ****..wtf
GA to quality in a year happens…my brother works for the Marlins minor league system now. Part of all those seriously talented pitchers. Made the jump in a year with a recommendation from the HC of FAU who’s a friend of the family because he played with his son. He’s only 23.

Lol the BoT ain’t hiring him.

David Epstein: I need you to be more mature!!!!

Kiffin: Listen Suzie…

David Epstein: It’s David Epstein! Your boss and astute BoT member!

Kiffin: Ok…****face. There! Are you happy I called you by your real name now?
Sad how people think this a hole attitude makes someone a good fit for Miami.

GA to quality in a year happens…my brother works for the Marlins minor league system now. Part of all those seriously talented pitchers. Made the jump in a year with a recommendation from the HC of FAU who’s a friend of the family because he played with his son. He’s only 23.
So GA at Colorado to QC coach in the NFL a year later..just happens regularly..ok. The friends of a family part I agree. And that’s exactly how lane got his start

Advertisement
Back