Found it

Advertisement
The bloke literally said Al Davis asked Sarkisian to bring his OC with him so he could assess who'd be running the offence.

Davis had no idea it was Monte Kiffin's son.
You think al Davis didn’t know who Monte kiffin was..or that lane was his son? Really?..and sark turned down the job..all David god bless his soul decided to hire the 30 year old who had no prior experience..

This just makes me like him more honestly 🤷🏻‍♂️

Alpha male. Yes please.

I like Lane as Plan B. I still prefer Mario as Plan A—due to Miami being his dream job and him getting in for the long haul.

Thankfully both Lane and Mario are Alphas and the Beta Manny days will soon be in the rearview.

Allegedly.

If true, even better. No need to bluff with pocket aces.

David Carr went #1 overall in the NFL Draft.

Credit Kiffin for seeing the writing on the wall and changing his career path.
Look, I don't care either way about Lane. My thing is that you guys are twisting whatever info comes out to make it support what you've already decided; that Lane's the answer. It takes a special kind of myopia to make this story a positive. Stuff like this happens all the time, but there's no way it's a good look. If dude comes to Miami and fails, this is the story everyone will point to and say we should have known better.

Advertisement
This single handedly be the dumbest post from a board full of dumb posts.

You don’t want Lane because he threw a fit about losing his starting spot as a 21 year old? I thought this was going to be about him being a womanizer or something that might put him in a bad light to the BOT.

This single handedly be the dumbest post from a board full of dumb posts.

You don’t want Lane because he threw a fit about losing his starting spot as a 21 year old? I thought this was going to be about him being a womanizer or something that might put him in a bad light to the BOT.
That’s not what this thread was about

Advertisement
Four Vanderbilt football players were arrested on August 9, 2013 and charged with five counts of aggravated rape and two counts of aggravated sexual battery.[15] They took graphic photos and videos of the rape.[16] BuzzFeed reported that Franklin encouraged [17] a player to delete graphic footage of the rape after viewing it. Franklin denied the accusation. In court testimony, Franklin admitted to changing his story about whether he told Vanderbilt players that he had viewed a video recording of the incident.

Franklin covered up rape and you call Lane a piece of *****?
I think there's enough ***** to go around here.

Aye man..let’s keep it respectful. No need for all the self projecting because of your insecurities as a homosexual male..it’s all luv on CIS

Respectful left the room when you called me a sniffer. I guess you’d rather have the lisp than Lane

Advertisement
Respectful left the room when you called me a sniffer. I guess you’d rather have the lisp than Lane
After a little research..tbh They about the same. Both were hot Coordinators and had some success in their roles. both (in manny case allegedly) Had daddy help them along the way..even more so with lane. Neither really proved anything before their first major gig. Manny first gig 7-6
8-3 7-5…lane 5-15 at oak..7-6 at Tennessee. USC 8-5..10-2..7-6..3-2 fired on the team bus. Fired at Bama days before the natty. Did well at FAU. Has done well this szn at Ole miss

Where is that energy when a player transfers from our program?
I support all them boys man, in another thread I was just saying to someone hating on players that coaches can leave no issues.. Riley was just on sideline yelling boomer sooner and next day he got Cali backdrop, literally and figuratively giving them boys the dueces in the pic, lol..

I wish Wiggins, pope well, lol..

Advertisement
If Riley can get unlimited private jet rides the least we can do is give Lane unlimited Uber rides and private rooms at Tootsie's.
The best the U can do for lane is unlimited rides on the tri rail..maybe a dance at booby trap

Pawn Stars GIFs | Tenor

Advertisement
Back