For Those Dismissing The Photos as Kids Having Fun...

So this dude who has been taking pictures for UM for 15+ years without incident is going to be the latest fall guy for Folden's team feeling comfortable disgracing the uniform?

If there's even a fall guy then it'll probably be him. The people with the lax oversight in a program supposedly running a post-Shapiro tight ship are obviously the real issue.

Advertisement
So this dude who has been taking pictures for UM for 15+ years without incident is going to be the latest fall guy for Folden's team feeling comfortable disgracing the uniform?

That's how it works with the F A G apologists. InfAlible can do no wrong! It is always someone else's fault despite what common sense and an understanding of management tells us.

****72 is Folden's Squeaky Fromm. I just hope Folden doesn't tell him to come and kill me. I might have to ease up on Folden. I could see this creep sneaking into my house, chewing my dyck off while I'm sleeping and then using it as a gigantic Sharpie to scrawl "This happens everywhere" on my wall.

The Athletic Department should have oversight of all pictures and an agreement with all photographers that pictures cannot be released without prior approval. It's a failure of the Athletic Department unless someone is insinuating that the photographer went rogue lol.

Lastly yes Golden is also responsible for allowing such a soft joke of a culture to set in the locker room.

If that's the case- that Ridley (Caneshooter) has/had sole discretion over what's made public then you don't see a major problem with that lack of foresight by people actually employed by the school? Seriously, this kind of administrative buffoonery shows about as much anticipation for the potentially negative as a D'onofrio second half defense.

The pics were taken down very quickly...as soon as the school found out.

Obviously not quick enough. Just saying, a REAL program doesn't exercise post facto control over its image like this- no matter what dumbazz relationship they think they might have with a guy with a camera.

Yeah, right. I'm sure every program has all photographers' cameras on total lockdown.

Ones allowed that type of access? Yeah right they do. Or they have have their own photographer fully employed by the school in this role.

Your desire to be an apologist for every facet of administration in the Gables knows no bounds.

No, your desire to make up nonsense to attack is what knows no bounds.

Advertisement
I've worked with huge music artists and large venues (Madison Square Garden, AA, etc) in the past on photoshoots and interviews. Their management/pr reps always have final say over any media that showcases them. As a photographer/videographer it's well known that you aren't supposed to post anything without final approval. For the past 15 years if that wasn't the agreement between Caneshooter and the media department at Coral Gables, that's just a huge failure and complete unprofessionalism from all parties.

As an alumni, this is very embarrassing. Anyone can say " It's just kids having fun ", however I received 6 - 7 calls today about the photoshoot from people I do business with, one of which is a big donor at FSU. Definitely not a good look and gshould never have happened.

So did you call him every time an FSU player punched out a chick at a bar? Who cares? Seriously, there are so many legitimate criticisms of this coaching staff and people are freaking over this? Two kids, out of how many, take some silly pics and it's an entire culture that's pervaded the whole program? Obviously, the real problem for those taking issue with it is the "ghey" undertones of the poses. Which is humorous considering, as I said earlier, if u witness some of the homoerotic hazing rituals that go on daily in locker rooms everywhere, it makes these guys look like they're drinking beer and smoking cigars.

Last edited:
I've worked with huge music artists and large venues (Madison Square Garden, AA, etc) in the past on photoshoots and interviews. Their management/pr reps always have final say over any media that showcases them. As a photographer/videographer it's well known that you aren't supposed to post anything without final approval. For the past 15 years if that wasn't the agreement between Caneshooter and the media department at Coral Gables, that's just a huge failure and complete unprofessionalism from all parties.

As an alumni, this is very embarrassing. Anyone can say " It's just kids having fun ", however I received 6 - 7 calls today about the photoshoot from people I do business with, one of which is a big donor at FSU. Definitely not a good look and gshould never have happened.

So did you call him every time an FSU player punched out a chick at a bar? Who cares? Seriously, there are so many legitimate criticisms of this coaching staff and people are freaking over this? Two kids, out of how many, take some silly pics and it's an entire culture that's pervaded the whole program? Obviously, the real problem for those taking issue with it is the "ghey" undertones of the poses. Which is humorous because, as I said earlier, if u witness some of the homoerotic hazing rituals that go on daily in locker rooms everywhere, it makes these guys look like they're drinking beer and smoking cigars.

No because that isn't my style.

So did you call him every time an FSU player punched out a chick at a bar? Who cares? Seriously, there are so many legitimate criticisms of this coaching staff and people are freaking over this? Two kids, out of how many, take some silly pics and it's an entire culture that's pervaded the whole program? Obviously, the real problem for those taking issue with it is the "ghey" undertones of the poses. Which is humorous because, as I said earlier, if u witness some of the homoerotic hazing rituals that go on daily in locker rooms everywhere, it makes these guys look like they're drinking beer and smoking cigars.

That's understandable. You're a Cane and he's a Nole. You come from better stock. :chuncky:

Last edited:
Advertisement
that had to have been a bet or some because no male would take pics like that knowing that they are going to be on the internet for LIFE!!!!! This is the time where coach golden had to address the team. You cant have that kind of ish going on...

The coaches and the leaders on the team need to get on their cases about this. Shows how being stupid, playing the fool, and trying to be funny can come back and bite you in the ***, and hurt the rest of your teammates as well. I hope they have those players running extra wind sprints and carrying everyone elses' equipment for the next 2 months.

Why did the coaches allow this in the first place? They are the ones who allowed the pictures to be taken and then to be published. The allowed the stupidity, playing the fool and trying to be funny that you are talking about. What are the ramifications for the coaches that allowed this to occur?

How do you know the coaches allowed it to be published? The team was in a photoshoot, that doesn't mean the coaches were around during the shoot. They may have been, they may not have been. That the pics were posted, then quickly removed, doesn't mean the coaches approved it either. The photographer may have just decided to put them up.

If they didn't know and are as angry about this as you seem to think, why have they not addressed it publicly? Why have they waited this long to address it? They could have easily talked about it on hurricane hotline, or any other media source. Is it okay for a supposed accidental ***** up that embarrass fans and allows them to be ridiculed by rival fans not to be addressed?

How do you know that the photographer decided to put them up?

Took a little hiatus from following team news because I didn't want to dissapoint myself. This is the **** I see on my first day back frequenting this ****... how ridiculous. I really wanna know what guys like Butch, Jimmy, or the Blades think about this

Advertisement
The pics were taken down very quickly...as soon as the school found out.

Obviously not quick enough. Just saying, a REAL program doesn't exercise post facto control over its image like this- no matter what dumbazz relationship they think they might have with a guy with a camera.

Yeah, right. I'm sure every program has all photographers' cameras on total lockdown.

Ones allowed that type of access? Yeah right they do. Or they have have their own photographer fully employed by the school in this role.

Your desire to be an apologist for every facet of administration in the Gables knows no bounds.

As an alumni, this is very embarrassing. Anyone can say " It's just kids having fun ", however I received 6 - 7 calls today about the photoshoot from people I do business with, one of which is a big donor at FSU. Definitely not a good look and should never have happened.

[MENTION=2366]dk72[/MENTION]: what is your response to this?

As an alumni, this is very embarrassing. Anyone can say " It's just kids having fun ", however I received 6 - 7 calls today about the photoshoot from people I do business with, one of which is a big donor at FSU. Definitely not a good look and should never have happened.

That doesn't say anything that changes my previous posts. Of course the school has final say. That doesn't mean the photographer didn't just put it up thinking it wasn't a big deal. Notice it came down within an hour or two after it went up...because he was told to take it down. I agree it never should have happened, what I don't agree with is the overblown nonsense of what it means.

That doesn't say anything that changes my previous posts. Of course the school has final say. That doesn't mean the photographer didn't just put it up thinking it wasn't a big deal. Notice it came down within an hour or two after it went up...because he was told to take it down. I agree it never should have happened, what I don't agree with is the overblown nonsense of what it means.

What do you think it means?

Advertisement

I respect your opinion but you're completely wrong. Any photographer/videographer always checks with the client before putting anything up for fear of having access rescinded which in a lot of cases is a photographic death sentence. If this were a student photographer, that excuse would be valid, however someone who's been in the profession for as long as they have would never put pictures up before getting the ok.

The truth is, this is blown a bit out of proportion, however if we were winning it wouldn't matter. We've been terrible under Golden which is why people are angry/having a field day with this. Even if he's not directly responsible, it's another example of something happening under his watch that disrespects the history that came before him.

That's understandable. You're a Cane and he's a Nole. You come from better stock. :chuncky:

**** right I do :)

So are you suggesting that the photographer didn't follow directions when told, but then suddenly follows directions when told to take them down?

And again why has it taken this long for anyone in admin or a coach to address the situation? Do they not know how it has been talked about in the media? Is it okay for the fans to be embarrassed and ridiculed by rivals when they expect support from these same fans?

And like someone else said what does it mean?

Last edited:

So are you suggesting that the photographer didn't follow directions when told, but then suddenly follows directions when told to take them down?

And again why has it taken this long for anyone in admin or a coach to address the situation? Do they not know how it has been talked about in the media? Is it okay for the fans to be embarrassed and ridiculed by rivals when they expect support from these same fans?

And like someone else said what does it mean?

No, I'm saying the photographer stupidly put the pics up on the site like he normally would do, not thinking about how those particular pics shouldn't be put up. Then the pics were quickly taken down when either he realized his mistake, or the school told him to do it.

Advertisement
Back