For Those Dismissing The Photos as Kids Having Fun...

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
Premium
....ask yourself if even a single one getting out less than a week before the season starts would fly under any of these men. If they'd have a problem being a national joke for something so easily controllable then maybe you should too.

butch-davis-getty-1000.jpg

8108342.jpg

dbf511ad194579a5fb3aebc8d3d9bedc.jpg

379426220-11091909.jpg

Advertisement
Not one of those coaches would ever put up with that kind of buffoonery. Could you just imagine what Jimmy's reaction would be? Actually it would never happen under Jimmy or any of the above coaches in the first place.

Like someone said earlier, culture is a reflection of leadership. What kind of leader is Al Golden? What kind of culture has he created? Those pictures and our record over the last 4 years tell you everything you need to know about Al Golden and the state of this program. Soft, mentally weak and full of excuses. In one word, PATHETIC!

To be honest, this only happened under one staff. None of the coaches in our history would have ever allowed this. Only an Al Golden finds time to take these type of pictures especially after going 6-7.

Advertisement
No they probably wouldn't. But I don't care either. Win 10+ games and this will be forgotten in 4 months. That's all I care about..in 5 days all I care about is this team winning.

Advertisement
Forget the coaches doing anything for a minute, most of your teammates would've kicked your *** if you pulled this crap, particularly coming off a losing season. Good grief.

Advertisement
Never. They'd likely kill some of the players with drills if they would even see **** like this

What do you expect from a coach who handed these out at last years football banquet?!

320x320_A1129.jpg

No they probably wouldn't. But I don't care either. Win 10+ games and this will be forgotten in 4 months. That's all I care about..in 5 days all I care about is this team winning.

Sorry Jassid I try to up vote ...I agree but everyone has and opinion
Even the trolls....This to shall pass

Advertisement
Perhaps not, but I don't think that is a predictor of any future on-field performance. If the teams underperforms it will be for other reasons than these photos. For anyone who says that these photos are clear indication of some underlying flaw that will show itself on the field I would like a clearer explanation than homophobia.

Probably not going to be easy to walk into a kid's living room in the south and convince them that these pics are harmless fun. I personally, don't care, but why make it harder to sell your program chief? Football aint the most forward thinking sporting environment

Back in the good years, our players were looked at as tough guys, now they are looked at as a bunch of g@y boys.

Advertisement
Back