For Those Dismissing The Photos as Kids Having Fun...

Advertisement
The coaches? Nah bruh. The real Canes PLAYERS of the past, wouldn't have allowed dis crap, either! Definitely, not in the phuccin uniforms!

View attachment 31521

AG tweeted this out last night in what comes across as a lame response to the photos that got released. Is he tone deaf to how those pics look to the fan base or the history of this program or is he sending a message that he just doesn't care what others think? Either way, sad state of affairs on this one...
Futile attempt at damage control. At least golden recognizes the damage those pictures have done.

No they probably wouldn't. But I don't care either. Win 10+ games and this will be forgotten in 4 months. That's all I care about..in 5 days all I care about is this team winning.

Just win 10 games???? Are you seriously delirious right now? These kids are acting like they just came off a 10 win season! Getting ice cream trucks, playing dodge balls, taking these "questionable" pics. These kids have no sense of urgency for winning, just like their lame coach.

You know why the locker room was divided? B/c you had guys who were about winning and got frustrated and guys that didn't care just like their coach. Guess what? Those guys were classified as "me" guys just b/c they didn't come to the U to be apart of this foolery. These pics, the ice cream trucks, the poor tackling drills, the excuses...etc...all started from the top; someone who had no business being here in the first. Win 10 game??? My ninja, you'll be fortunate to see us win 6 games, and that's a fact.

Not one of those coaches would ever put up with that kind of buffoonery. Could you just imagine what Jimmy's reaction would be? Actually it would never happen under Jimmy or any of the above coaches in the first place.

Like someone said earlier, culture is a reflection of leadership. What kind of leader is Al Golden? What kind of culture has he created? Those pictures and our record over the last 4 years tell you everything you need to know about Al Golden and the state of this program. Soft, mentally weak and full of excuses. In one word, PATHETIC!

Gotta agree with facts.

Advertisement
This is the most bizarre thing I have ever seen from a football team. That's all I can say. Flat out bizarre.

I find it funny that posters are trying to compare the antics of a coach who prob wont be here next year to a group of coaches who are legendary not only at UM but in all of college history (and Jimmy in the pros)..Except Randy of course.

What are you guys on? Why are you surprised? NOTHING surprises me with this guy anymore. That's why I just don't care. I don't care about what happened in the offseason, don't care about Gus being out, don't care about the depth chart or anything else that doesn't have to do with Sept 5 and beyond..Def don't care about these pics.

Excuse season is over. Time to put up or shut up..These are all distractions and potential excuses. Do I think we win 10+ games? No. But ****, in 5 days we buckle this **** up and see what direction this once proud program goes in from here on out..arguing about these pics, Gus being out, Terry McCrary being our backup MLB and Chad/AQM not being starters only distracts from that.

Advertisement
No they probably wouldn't. But I don't care either. Win 10+ games and this will be forgotten in 4 months. That's all I care about..in 5 days all I care about is this team winning.

You actually think this group of sissies is capable of winning 10 games.

L O L

So now the players are "sissies?" Gee, I bet you whine about "throwing players under the bus." Of course, any one of those "sissies" could crush you with one hand while eating one of their well-earned ice cream cones with the other.

Yes, our players are softer than Rosanne's Son.

Advertisement
that had to have been a bet or some because no male would take pics like that knowing that they are going to be on the internet for LIFE!!!!! This is the time where coach golden had to address the team. You cant have that kind of ish going on...

Advertisement
that had to have been a bet or some because no male would take pics like that knowing that they are going to be on the internet for LIFE!!!!! This is the time where coach golden had to address the team. You cant have that kind of ish going on...

The coaches and the leaders on the team need to get on their cases about this. Shows how being stupid, playing the fool, and trying to be funny can come back and bite you in the ***, and hurt the rest of your teammates as well. I hope they have those players running extra wind sprints and carrying everyone elses' equipment for the next 2 months.

America and the []_[] :sanford:
7614ad702d82e14357a5b86ff0cbaab4.jpg

Advertisement
Back