For Those Dismissing The Photos as Kids Having Fun...

Whether Golden approved of these photos or not, he is responsible for the culture on this team that allowed this asinine display of poor taste and immaturity. It shows the rest of the CFB nation this is not a serious Div. 1 football program (and Golden and Company are responsible for it). It's a clown show. Next thing this bunch of immature azzholes will do is show up in Mouseketeer ears for the FSU game.

DISGUSTING! This crew is just thumbing their noses at the Cane Nation and anyone who was part of this program when being a Cane was something to be proud of back in the day.

I can't imagine what former players who wore that uniform or those numbers are thinking.

Advertisement
Whether Golden approved of these photos or not, he is responsible for the culture on this team that allowed this asinine display of poor taste and immaturity. It shows the rest of the CFB nation this is not a serious Div. 1 football program (and Golden and Company are responsible for it). It's a clown show. Next thing this bunch of immature azzholes will do is show up in Mouseketeer ears for the FSU game.

DISGUSTING! This crew is just thumbing their noses at the Cane Nation and anyone who was part of this program when being a Cane was something to be proud of back in the day.

I can't imagine what former players who wore that uniform or those numbers are thinking.

Neither can I. It's the ultimate show of disrespect to this once proud program. Just utterly disgraceful and very, very sad for those alums.

Golden didnt order these pics, they are outtakes from picture day and when they did the score board cameos. How the **** the caneshooter guy thought it would be a good idea to post them online is beyond me. From people very close to the source, Golden is going ballistic over this and it sounds like he wants people in the media department fired as well as the caneshooter guy. It was the players idea to take these and the first time Golden saw these was from some website. Not trying to say he was in the right but thought I'd pass this on.

This smacks of more "it's not my fault" damage control propaganda generated by Kim Jong Al. 5 years in, and this fat clown still has a team coming off a 6-7 season that thinks it's OK to denigrate and degrade the UM uniform that the Brattons and Reeds and Dorseys built into what it used to be.

Clown show in Coral Gables. Folden either knew about this **** as it was going down, or the players feel comfortable enough degrading the UM brand when he's not around that they have zero respect for him. Explains why they don't hesitate to quit on him at the first sign of adversity.

I'm also very interested in hearing Kehoe's perspective, most of the photos were of his guys. I don't post a lot but I just felt sick of the team I have loved since the early 70s.

Golden didnt order these pics, they are outtakes from picture day and when they did the score board cameos. How the **** the caneshooter guy thought it would be a good idea to post them online is beyond me. From people very close to the source, Golden is going ballistic over this and it sounds like he wants people in the media department fired as well as the caneshooter guy. It was the players idea to take these and the first time Golden saw these was from some website. Not trying to say he was in the right but thought I'd pass this on.

This smacks of more "it's not my fault" damage control propaganda generated by Kim Jong Al. 5 years in, and this fat clown still has a team coming off a 6-7 season that thinks it's OK to denigrate and degrade the UM uniform that the Brattons and Reeds and Dorseys built into what it used to be.

Clown show in Coral Gables. Folden either knew about this **** as it was going down, or the players feel comfortable enough degrading the UM brand when he's not around that they have zero respect for him. Explains why they don't hesitate to quit on him at the first sign of adversity.

Exactly. The issue isn't whether Golden ordered the *** bukkake art show. It's that these clowns felt like it's such a joke to be wearing the UM uniform that they could do it. Lots of great men put that jersey on very proudly and portrayed a certain image through their play and attitude. That's largely gone now in large part to this Kwest-esque culture that Big *** Al has "developed."

Advertisement
Problem is, there seems to be a lack of seriousness and leadership on this team. The only way I know of how this could have been avoided was to set a cultural tone of getting down to business. Say what you will but **** near every picture we got out of camp was of ice cream, dance contests, corn hole games and guitar hero. Golden finally tweeted an actual football related picture last night but it was more for damage control than anything else.

What the people that blame the photographer (and he's definitely a dumb ****) is that this was a cultural thing. All the clowning around all the parties and BS led to this. It's not an accident that these kinds of pics have never been taken and disseminated until Al Golden and his chess boards and corn holes came to town. It's a cultural thing make no mistake about it.

Last edited:

Exactly. The issue isn't whether Golden ordered the *** bukkake art show. It's that these clowns felt like it's such a joke to be wearing the UM uniform that they could do it. Lots of great men put that jersey on very proudly and portrayed a certain image through their play and attitude. That's largely gone now in large part to this Kwest-esque culture that Big *** Al has "developed."

Folden has turned the UM uniform into a clown suit. It's like the Grim Reaper giving his cloak to Richard Simmons and Simmons replacing the scythe with a giant *****.

It is going to be great season!

It is going to be great season!

I might actually enjoy it because I have zero expectations. I'm going to be watching only to clown Folden and hoping to see him face plant every week. It's going to be like tossing a fat sausage into a lion's den every week, and I'm kind of looking forward to it.

Advertisement
I don't for a second think the coaching staff knew this was going on. I don't for a second think this staff saw the photos and allowed them to be posted. I don't for a second think the coaching staff was present when the photos were taken or posted at all.

With that said they have to address it. The guys that were involved must be gone from the program today. The whole team is punished the rest of the week and anyone involved will stand and watch everyone else run. They should be made to watch every up down Chad Thomas has to do.

The idea that this many people seemed to be involved is scary. I am sure Golden is going Balistic but he now has to win the ACC or this never leaves him ever. He might win a national title and this might never leave. Very sad.

I don't for a second think the coaching staff knew this was going on. I don't for a second think this staff saw the photos and allowed them to be posted. I don't for a second think the coaching staff was present when the photos were taken or posted at all.

With that said they have to address it. The guys that were involved must be gone from the program today. The whole team is punished the rest of the week and anyone involved will stand and watch everyone else run. They should be made to watch every up down Chad Thomas has to do.

The idea that this many people seemed to be involved is scary. I am sure Golden is going Balistic but he now has to win the ACC or this never leaves him ever. He might win a national title and this might never leave. Very sad.

Blaming the kids is dumb. It's Goldens culture that allowed this to happen.

Consider the source. This guy is still clinging to hope for Folden. He's still got a crush on that slob.

Advertisement
Right now we're witnessing a Nixonian stonewall. I don't know if they're trying to work out an explanation, or hoping that Homopixgate just fades away.

Perhaps they're hoping that a big win against Bethune will turn the conversation.

Come onnnnnn Bethune!

Gall tweeted out the Bleacher Report story so he must be comfortable enough with it to do so. Makes no sense. If AG was "furious" a player wouldn't tweet it out would he?

The whole thing is wierd for ANY program. Football is, ultimately, a business trying to drive revenue by getting people to associate with the team and buy tickets and merchandise. How ANYONE would think this would help do that escapes any explanation. No outrage from the coach, not even an explanation is damming.

Tone deaf I say....
image.jpg

If the kids had a nothing but business attitude after coming off a 7 loss season and were hungry to get on the field these pictures wouldn't have been taken.

They have Golden's weak mindset in there head and won't win a **** thing intill he leaves. 4-5 wins this year

Advertisement
I'm also very interested in hearing Kehoe's perspective, most of the photos were of his guys. I don't post a lot but I just felt sick of the team I have loved since the early 70s.

Thought the same thing. The buck should stop with Alfredo but their positions coach and especially Kehoe (if he has any pride left) should be handling this as it was a sign of disrespect against him. He HAS to be hearing about this from his former players. Maybe the Merciers and Biblas and Rombergs and Wises and Joaquin need to have some time alone behind closed doors with the current unit?

the point is, why would the players feel ok taking pictures like this? because of the culture Golden has created....that's why. There is no leadership. If there was an Ed Reed or a Dorsey in that studio, and we just came off of a 6-7 season, please believe they ain't letting nobody pose for pics like that. not a chance.

If Golden was running a proper program, the players would be absolutely terrified of having to face Golden for doing something so stupid. You think anyone at bammer or Ohio State would even entertain this and face the wrath of Saban/Meyer? They would think twice on the spot .

Advertisement
Back