For Those Dismissing The Photos as Kids Having Fun...

Advertisement
Golden didnt order these pics, they are outtakes from picture day and when they did the score board cameos. How the **** the caneshooter guy thought it would be a good idea to post them online is beyond me. From people very close to the source, Golden is going ballistic over this and it sounds like he wants people in the media department fired as well as the caneshooter guy. It was the players idea to take these and the first time Golden saw these was from some website. Not trying to say he was in the right but thought I'd pass this on.

This smacks of more "it's not my fault" damage control propaganda generated by Kim Jong Al. 5 years in, and this fat clown still has a team coming off a 6-7 season that thinks it's OK to denigrate and degrade the UM uniform that the Brattons and Reeds and Dorseys built into what it used to be.

Clown show in Coral Gables. Folden either knew about this **** as it was going down, or the players feel comfortable enough degrading the UM brand when he's not around that they have zero respect for him. Explains why they don't hesitate to quit on him at the first sign of adversity.
Sometimes i think you say the dumbest **** ever but when you right, you are right.

Latest update

Firing Day is 91 away.

We must be patient as this whole mess plays out. Here's an appropriate now-g a y anthem:

[video=youtube;HgzGwKwLmgM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM[/video]

that had to have been a bet or some because no male would take pics like that knowing that they are going to be on the internet for LIFE!!!!! This is the time where coach golden had to address the team. You cant have that kind of ish going on...

The coaches and the leaders on the team need to get on their cases about this. Shows how being stupid, playing the fool, and trying to be funny can come back and bite you in the ***, and hurt the rest of your teammates as well. I hope they have those players running extra wind sprints and carrying everyone elses' equipment for the next 2 months.

Why did the coaches allow this in the first place? They are the ones who allowed the pictures to be taken and then to be published. The allowed the stupidity, playing the fool and trying to be funny that you are talking about. What are the ramifications for the coaches that allowed this to occur?

How do you know the coaches allowed it to be published? The team was in a photoshoot, that doesn't mean the coaches were around during the shoot. They may have been, they may not have been. That the pics were posted, then quickly removed, doesn't mean the coaches approved it either. The photographer may have just decided to put them up.

Golden didnt order these pics, they are outtakes from picture day and when they did the score board cameos. How the **** the caneshooter guy thought it would be a good idea to post them online is beyond me. From people very close to the source, Golden is going ballistic over this and it sounds like he wants people in the media department fired as well as the caneshooter guy. It was the players idea to take these and the first time Golden saw these was from some website. Not trying to say he was in the right but thought I'd pass this on.

Pretty much what I figured. Those pics totally came across as players trying to be funny during a photoshoot, and a stupid decision by the photographer.

Advertisement

I'm buying this at all. This was most likely a deliberate attempt by the administration to admonish the fans for banners, pictures of a shirtless Frenk, Memes of Golden, Dilido Gauntlet gifs, ect.

Basically giving the fans the middle finger and saying if you are going to embarrass us we are going to embarrass you and the thing you love most dearly.

Wow, what a stupid conspiracy theory.

How did they get posted without say so? Who's running the friggin' asylum? Some hack photographer?

The site belongs to the photographer. The coaches and AD don't run the photographer's website. That being said, he shouldn't be allowed any more photoshoots.

I don't for a second think the coaching staff knew this was going on. I don't for a second think this staff saw the photos and allowed them to be posted. I don't for a second think the coaching staff was present when the photos were taken or posted at all.

With that said they have to address it. The guys that were involved must be gone from the program today. The whole team is punished the rest of the week and anyone involved will stand and watch everyone else run. They should be made to watch every up down Chad Thomas has to do.

The idea that this many people seemed to be involved is scary. I am sure Golden is going Balistic but he now has to win the ACC or this never leaves him ever. He might win a national title and this might never leave. Very sad.

Blaming the kids is dumb. It's Goldens culture that allowed this to happen.

Pure BS. The players need to take responsibility for their own actions.

I don't for a second think the coaching staff knew this was going on. I don't for a second think this staff saw the photos and allowed them to be posted. I don't for a second think the coaching staff was present when the photos were taken or posted at all.

With that said they have to address it. The guys that were involved must be gone from the program today. The whole team is punished the rest of the week and anyone involved will stand and watch everyone else run. They should be made to watch every up down Chad Thomas has to do.

The idea that this many people seemed to be involved is scary. I am sure Golden is going Balistic but he now has to win the ACC or this never leaves him ever. He might win a national title and this might never leave. Very sad.

Blaming the kids is dumb. It's Goldens culture that allowed this to happen.

Gall tweeted out the Bleacher Report story so he must be comfortable enough with it to do so. Makes no sense. If AG was "furious" a player wouldn't tweet it out would he?

The whole thing is wierd for ANY program. Football is, ultimately, a business trying to drive revenue by getting people to associate with the team and buy tickets and merchandise. How ANYONE would think this would help do that escapes any explanation. No outrage from the coach, not even an explanation is damming.

Tone deaf I say....
View attachment 31548

I think Jacob Gall is Alex's brother. He probably thought it was all funny as ****.

Advertisement
How did they get posted without say so? Who's running the friggin' asylum? Some hack photographer?

The site belongs to the photographer. The coaches and AD don't run the photographer's website. That being said, he shouldn't be allowed any more photoshoots.

If that's the case- that Ridley (Caneshooter) has/had sole discretion over what's made public then you don't see a major problem with that lack of foresight by people actually employed by the school? Seriously, this kind of administrative buffoonery shows about as much anticipation for the potentially negative as a D'onofrio second half defense.

Every team and the fan bases are having a field day with these pics, just wait until the product on the field starts to match.....Ohhhh boy

If that's the case- that Ridley (Caneshooter) has/had sole discretion over what's made public then you don't see a major problem with that lack of foresight by people actually employed by the school? Seriously, this kind of administrative buffoonery shows about as much anticipation for the potentially negative as a D'onofrio second half defense.

The pics were taken down very quickly...as soon as the school found out.

Obviously not quick enough. Just saying, a REAL program doesn't exercise post facto control over its image like this- no matter what dumbazz relationship they think they might have with a guy with a camera.

Advertisement
Ya but he's been doing this for 15+ years now, something stupid was bound to happen at some point. The fact that he posted them on the website shows incompetency on his part thus showing he may not be fit to do the part. The fact that somebody in the media department didn't proof check them blows my mind but what do you expect out of coral gables? It's a known fact the higher ups routinely are lazy and pass on work to interns and lower paid employees but that is just an overall microcosm of Miami athletics.

Obviously not quick enough. Just saying, a REAL program doesn't exercise post facto control over its image like this- no matter what dumbazz relationship they think they might have with a guy with a camera.

Yeah, right. I'm sure every program has all photographers' cameras on total lockdown.

Advertisement

Yeah, right. I'm sure every program has all photographers' cameras on total lockdown.

Ones allowed that type of access? Yeah right they do. Or they have have their own photographer fully employed by the school in this role.

Your desire to be an apologist for every facet of administration in the Gables knows no bounds.

Ones allowed that type of access? Yeah right they do. Or they have have their own photographer fully employed by the school in this role.

Your desire to be an apologist for every facet of administration in the Gables knows no bounds.

I've worked with huge music artists and large venues (Madison Square Garden, AA, etc) in the past on photoshoots and interviews. Their management/pr reps always have final say over any media that showcases them. As a photographer/videographer it's well known that you aren't supposed to post anything without final approval. For the past 15 years if that wasn't the agreement between Caneshooter and the media department at Coral Gables, that's just a huge failure and complete unprofessionalism from all parties.

As an alumni, this is very embarrassing. Anyone can say " It's just kids having fun ", however I received 6 - 7 calls today about the photoshoot from people I do business with, one of which is a big donor at FSU. Definitely not a good look and should never have happened.

So this dude who has been taking pictures for UM for 15+ years without incident is going to be the latest fall guy for Folden's team feeling comfortable disgracing the uniform?

So this dude who has been taking pictures for UM for 15+ years without incident is going to be the latest fall guy for Folden's team feeling comfortable disgracing the uniform?

That's how it works with the F A G apologists. InfAlible can do no wrong! It is always someone else's fault despite what common sense and an understanding of management tells us.

Advertisement
Back