For Those Dismissing The Photos as Kids Having Fun...

For a guy that blasts others on their facts, dk72 sure does add a lot of conjecture when it suits him.

Advertisement
I've worked with huge music artists and large venues (Madison Square Garden, AA, etc) in the past on photoshoots and interviews. Their management/pr reps always have final say over any media that showcases them. As a photographer/videographer it's well known that you aren't supposed to post anything without final approval. For the past 15 years if that wasn't the agreement between Caneshooter and the media department at Coral Gables, that's just a huge failure and complete unprofessionalism from all parties.

As an alumni, this is very embarrassing. Anyone can say " It's just kids having fun ", however I received 6 - 7 calls today about the photoshoot from people I do business with, one of which is a big donor at FSU. Definitely not a good look and should never have happened.

[MENTION=2366]dk72[/MENTION]: what is your response to this?

That doesn't say anything that changes my previous posts. Of course the school has final say. That doesn't mean the photographer didn't just put it up thinking it wasn't a big deal. Notice it came down within an hour or two after it went up...because he was told to take it down. I agree it never should have happened, what I don't agree with is the overblown nonsense of what it means.

So are you suggesting that the photographer didn't follow directions when told, but then suddenly follows directions when told to take them down?

And again why has it taken this long for anyone in admin or a coach to address the situation? Do they not know how it has been talked about in the media? Is it okay for the fans to be embarrassed and ridiculed by rivals when they expect support from these same fans?

And like someone else said what does it mean?

No, I'm saying the photographer stupidly put the pics up on the site like he normally would do, not thinking about how those particular pics shouldn't be put up. Then the pics were quickly taken down when either he realized his mistake, or the school told him to do it.

And what is your response to my other questions? Golden had a press conference today and no mention. What is he waiting on?

Last edited:
I don't for a second think the coaching staff knew this was going on. I don't for a second think this staff saw the photos and allowed them to be posted. I don't for a second think the coaching staff was present when the photos were taken or posted at all.

With that said they have to address it. The guys that were involved must be gone from the program today. The whole team is punished the rest of the week and anyone involved will stand and watch everyone else run. They should be made to watch every up down Chad Thomas has to do.

The idea that this many people seemed to be involved is scary. I am sure Golden is going Balistic but he now has to win the ACC or this never leaves him ever. He might win a national title and this might never leave. Very sad.

Blaming the kids is dumb. It's Goldens culture that allowed this to happen.

Pure BS. The players need to take responsibility for their own actions.

Yep, of course they do. Typical Al Golden supporter. Always blaming teenagers instead of the adults getting paid millions. You are a sickening creature, ****king72.

They are just pictures, no one is talking about except you. Yes in the past Miami had a reputation of Thugs and criminals, nice to move forward and put it all on the field (not probation and jail cells) Lets see how it goes, give them a chance. Be happy football season is starting.

Advertisement
For a guy that blasts others on their facts, dk72 sure does add a lot of conjecture when it suits him.

That's because he is a huge flaming F a gg ot

If you think about it, he gives us the ability to post how we want. We can intentionally create controversy, circulate misinformation, talk **** about posters on the site and take any stance we **** well please regarding any subject, no matter how **** for brains that position is. Because those are all of the things his posts embody, it is just on the sucking the admin's **** side of the spectrum. He is like a litmus test for the limits that trolling this site can be pushed to.

[MENTION=2366]dk72[/MENTION]: what is your response to this?

That doesn't say anything that changes my previous posts. Of course the school has final say. That doesn't mean the photographer didn't just put it up thinking it wasn't a big deal. Notice it came down within an hour or two after it went up...because he was told to take it down. I agree it never should have happened, what I don't agree with is the overblown nonsense of what it means.

So are you suggesting that the photographer didn't follow directions when told, but then suddenly follows directions when told to take them down?

And again why has it taken this long for anyone in admin or a coach to address the situation? Do they not know how it has been talked about in the media? Is it okay for the fans to be embarrassed and ridiculed by rivals when they expect support from these same fans?

And like someone else said what does it mean?

No, I'm saying the photographer stupidly put the pics up on the site like he normally would do, not thinking about how those particular pics shouldn't be put up. Then the pics were quickly taken down when either he realized his mistake, or the school told him to do it.

And what is your response to my other questions? Golden had a press conference today and no mention. What is he waiting on?

Why the **** would he mention it? What would that get him?

Oh, and as for the photographer and what he did...looks like I was correct.

When he first posted the pics, he tweeted about it and sent them out with this tweet:

Yesterday was our annual photo day at the U. This happened . . . http://www.caneshooter.org/?p=1705

— Eric Espada (@ericespada) August 30, 2015

Quickly followed by:

Follow
Eric Espada @ericespada

Oh oh. The No fun police have called.
4:18 PM - 30 Aug 2015

1 1 Retweet
3 3 favorites

Those tweets had been posted by this website: Photos: Miami Football Players Took Some Very Odd Preseason Photos | College Spun

So the idiot photographer tweeted them out, thinking they were funny with a "then this happened" only to very shortly afterword tweet that the "fun police" had arrived and he took them down. Sounds like it went down pretty much just like I called it.

I don't for a second think the coaching staff knew this was going on. I don't for a second think this staff saw the photos and allowed them to be posted. I don't for a second think the coaching staff was present when the photos were taken or posted at all.

With that said they have to address it. The guys that were involved must be gone from the program today. The whole team is punished the rest of the week and anyone involved will stand and watch everyone else run. They should be made to watch every up down Chad Thomas has to do.

The idea that this many people seemed to be involved is scary. I am sure Golden is going Balistic but he now has to win the ACC or this never leaves him ever. He might win a national title and this might never leave. Very sad.

Blaming the kids is dumb. It's Goldens culture that allowed this to happen.

Pure BS. The players need to take responsibility for their own actions.

Yep, of course they do. Typical Al Golden supporter. Always blaming teenagers instead of the adults getting paid millions. You are a sickening creature, ****king72.

Oh, so teenagers should not take any responsibility for their actions. Got it. Great future for kids raised that way.

Nah, the whole "****s" and "slurping" nonsense is your schtick, not mine. Though I'm not judging you. As for my "conjecture", based on the tweets shown on another website that had been posted by the photographer, it appears my conjecture was pretty much accurate. Sorry that once again your wrong and a babbling idiot, but hey, that's (your) life.

Advertisement

If you think about it, he gives us the ability to post how we want. We can intentionally create controversy, circulate misinformation, talk **** about posters on the site and take any stance we **** well please regarding any subject, no matter how **** for brains that position is. Because those are all of the things his posts embody, it is just on the sucking the admin's **** side of the spectrum. He is like a litmus test for the limits that trolling this site can be pushed to.

No, you and your ilk are the ones that have done pretty much nothing but lie and make crap up. "Yearby is leaving the team" (because he left for a little while to deal with personal issues). "AQM has been demoted to the Scout Team" (except, that's not true, he's on the two deep and he and the coaches talked about how much he'll be playing). I could go on and on for pages. Meanwhile, I was correct...again.

No, you and your ilk are the ones that have done pretty much nothing but lie and make crap up. "Yearby is leaving the team" (because he left for a little while to deal with personal issues). "AQM has been demoted to the Scout Team" (except, that's not true, he's on the two deep and he and the coaches talked about how much he'll be playing). I could go on and on for pages. Meanwhile, I was correct...again.

You should keep it up. You're doing a great job convincing everyone that You're correct on here.

Last edited:
Advertisement

You should keep it up. You're doing a great job convincing everyone that You're correct on here,

Couldn't care less about convincing idiots like you or the rest of the temper tantrum toddlers on here. But there are a lot of people lurking on these boards that don't agree with your juvenile behavior and assessments. Unlike you, they actually care about the FACTS and truth, not made up accusations, false rumors, etc. If your position is so strong, why the need to CONSTANTLY make **** up?

You should keep it up. You're doing a great job convincing everyone that You're correct on here,

Couldn't care less about convincing idiots like you or the rest of the temper tantrum toddlers on here. But there are a lot of people lurking on these boards that don't agree with your juvenile behavior and assessments. Unlike you, they actually care about the FACTS and truth, not made up accusations, false rumors, etc. If your position is so strong, why the need to CONSTANTLY make **** up?

:kobe:

Keep fighting the good fight though, bro! Everyone will soon see that Al Golden isn't as bad as wveryone says he is!

Advertisement

Keep fighting the good fight though, bro! Everyone will soon see that Al Golden isn't as bad as wveryone says he is!

Keep denying facts and reality when they are directly presented to you. Funny how you can never actually address any point being brought up...but hey, you can stick silly pics in your responses and avoid dealing with the actual content.....good job.

Keep denying facts and reality when they are directly presented to you. Funny how you can never actually address any point being brought up...but hey, you can stick silly pics in your responses and avoid dealing with the actual content.....good job.

You're on here everyday carrying water for by far the worst coach at Miami since Lou Selmer and arguing with people over who needs to take responsibility for the *** photoshoot a week before the season starts. But please, keep beating your chest because you "addressed" an issue involving AQM and the depth chart.

You're on here everyday carrying water for by far the worst coach at Miami since Lou Selmer and arguing with people over who needs to take responsibility for the *** photoshoot a week before the season starts. But please, keep beating your chest because you "addressed" an issue involving AQM and the depth chart.

In other words, you have yet to get a fact correct. You hate Golden so you'll just make up random ****, and when called out on it and proven wrong, you deflect and try to move on to the next lie. Got it, very clear.

Still haven't explained why you need to make crap up. Is your argument so weak without fabrications and lies?

Advertisement
Back