For Those Dismissing The Photos as Kids Having Fun...

Couldn't care less about convincing idiots like you or the rest of the temper tantrum toddlers on here. But there are a lot of people lurking on these boards that don't agree with your juvenile behavior and assessments. Unlike you, they actually care about the FACTS and truth, not made up accusations, false rumors, etc. If your position is so strong, why the need to CONSTANTLY make **** up?

:kobe:

Keep fighting the good fight though, bro! Everyone will soon see that Al Golden isn't as bad as wveryone says he is!

Keep denying facts and reality when they are directly presented to you. Funny how you can never actually address any point being brought up...but hey, you can stick silly pics in your responses and avoid dealing with the actual content.....good job.

You're on here everyday carrying water for by far the worst coach at Miami since Lou Selmer and arguing with people over who needs to take responsibility for the *** photoshoot a week before the season starts. But please, keep beating your chest because you "addressed" an issue involving AQM and the depth chart.

In other words, you have yet to get a fact correct. You hate Golden so you'll just make up random ****, and when called out on it and proven wrong, you deflect and try to move on to the next lie. Got it, very clear.

Still haven't explained why you need to make crap up. Is your argument so weak without fabrications and lies?

You were so quick to respond a few minutes ago. What's the hold up? What did I "make up?"

Advertisement
DumbKunt72 working overtime tonight. Folden must have drank a gallon of coffee before he peed in dumbkunt72's mouth tonight.

That doesn't say anything that changes my previous posts. Of course the school has final say. That doesn't mean the photographer didn't just put it up thinking it wasn't a big deal. Notice it came down within an hour or two after it went up...because he was told to take it down. I agree it never should have happened, what I don't agree with is the overblown nonsense of what it means.

So are you suggesting that the photographer didn't follow directions when told, but then suddenly follows directions when told to take them down?

And again why has it taken this long for anyone in admin or a coach to address the situation? Do they not know how it has been talked about in the media? Is it okay for the fans to be embarrassed and ridiculed by rivals when they expect support from these same fans?

And like someone else said what does it mean?

No, I'm saying the photographer stupidly put the pics up on the site like he normally would do, not thinking about how those particular pics shouldn't be put up. Then the pics were quickly taken down when either he realized his mistake, or the school told him to do it.

And what is your response to my other questions? Golden had a press conference today and no mention. What is he waiting on?

Why the **** would he mention it? What would that get him?

Oh, and as for the photographer and what he did...looks like I was correct.

When he first posted the pics, he tweeted about it and sent them out with this tweet:

Yesterday was our annual photo day at the U. This happened . . . http://www.caneshooter.org/?p=1705

— Eric Espada (@ericespada) August 30, 2015

Quickly followed by:

Follow
Eric Espada @ericespada

Oh oh. The No fun police have called.
4:18 PM - 30 Aug 2015

1 1 Retweet
3 3 favorites

Those tweets had been posted by this website: Photos: Miami Football Players Took Some Very Odd Preseason Photos | College Spun

So the idiot photographer tweeted them out, thinking they were funny with a "then this happened" only to very shortly afterword tweet that the "fun police" had arrived and he took them down. Sounds like it went down pretty much just like I called it.

The photographer on this site told you your wrong but you keep making the caneshooter the fall guy for this institutions lack of over-site on a guy that has 15+ years of service without incidence. And no he didn't say this "then this happened" he said "this happened" meaning the photoshoot.

And if you still claiming there was over-site and posted the pictures on accident then why would he post the pictures and then respond "Oh Oh the No fun police have called".

And if you were correct, Why has the admin not issued a statement distancing themselves from the photographer for his unprofessional behavior?

And why would he address it is he tone def? Did he not see it all over the media that his players are making a mockery of the institution, fans, alumni, students, and former players that financially support this institution.

And at least it would show some plausible deniability that he didn't have anything to do with the pictures.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I bet stuff like this happens all the time at programs. Guys play around and make inappropriate jokes, these are 18-22 year old guys here we are talking about. I am sure all programs have guys playing around having fun at photo shoots, some of them are kind of funny (behind closed doors that is). But you don't let it get posted, period. And that goes for CaneShooter, Golden, James, and everyone else at Miami. These pictures will be posted on every opposing teams message board every year now making fun of us, from thugs to ______ insert your stereotypical homophobic *** reference here. Unacceptable in my opinion.

The program has become a joke and this is just the cherry on top. And I would think a guy that's been around for 15+ years would have more sense to even agree to post these if it weren't his idea. And if it was his idea I wouldn't let the guy on campus. Luckily we still have some people who are competent and care about U Football. And I think it will get better after "The Final Season", **** can't get much lower than this.

Last edited:
So this dude who has been taking pictures for UM for 15+ years without incident is going to be the latest fall guy for Folden's team feeling comfortable disgracing the uniform?

You/We better hope not. He's one of the best in the business and those calling for his head only show their ignorance of the situation. He's Cane royalty and deserves a certain amount of respect. There were coaches AT THE SHOOT. I don't know which ones and I won't disclose if I find out. The images were also approved at a level above the photographer, I do know that for a fact, not sure by whom or why.

This to will pass and hopefully we can all just watch some decent football for once.

So this dude who has been taking pictures for UM for 15+ years without incident is going to be the latest fall guy for Folden's team feeling comfortable disgracing the uniform?

You/We better hope not. He's one of the best in the business and those calling for his head only show their ignorance of the situation. He's Cane royalty and deserves a certain amount of respect. There were coaches AT THE SHOOT. I don't know which ones and I won't disclose if I find out. The images were also approved at a level above the photographer, I do know that for a fact, not sure by whom or why.

This to will pass and hopefully we can all just watch some decent football for once.

He does a GREAT job with our photos and has done so for many years. But if he is one of the best he should know better to even agree to post these. He has built up enough credit to say "No" without fear of loosing his credentials. And I stand by my comment that if it were his idea he shouldn't be taking Cane photos anymore. Which level approved?

He does a GREAT job with our photos and has done so for many years. But if he is one of the best he should know better to even agree to post these. He has built up enough credit to say "No" without fear of loosing his credentials. And I stand by my comment that if it were his idea he shouldn't be taking Cane photos anymore. Which level approved?

So in your job you have never made a questionable decision....that was later backed up by management?
This man and his staff (Eric) have earned a pass every now and then.

Advertisement

This can't be true because iq72 said that it was a rogue photographer.

:kobe:

Keep fighting the good fight though, bro! Everyone will soon see that Al Golden isn't as bad as wveryone says he is!

Keep denying facts and reality when they are directly presented to you. Funny how you can never actually address any point being brought up...but hey, you can stick silly pics in your responses and avoid dealing with the actual content.....good job.

You're on here everyday carrying water for by far the worst coach at Miami since Lou Selmer and arguing with people over who needs to take responsibility for the *** photoshoot a week before the season starts. But please, keep beating your chest because you "addressed" an issue involving AQM and the depth chart.

In other words, you have yet to get a fact correct. You hate Golden so you'll just make up random ****, and when called out on it and proven wrong, you deflect and try to move on to the next lie. Got it, very clear.

Still haven't explained why you need to make crap up. Is your argument so weak without fabrications and lies?

You were so quick to respond a few minutes ago. What's the hold up? What did I "make up?"

?

image.jpg

Just saw this gem on Twitter.

Advertisement

So in your job you have never made a questionable decision....that was later backed up by management?
This man and his staff (Eric) have earned a pass every now and then.

Everyone makes mistakes so yes I've made mistakes. Unfortunately social media is a beast because the internet keeps everything alive. So anything with social media comes huge responsibility. I have much respect for the guys photos and appreciate his work. If it wasn't his idea then yeah maybe he gets a pass but he should have said no, maybe he was forced to post but that isn't likely. We obviously don't have all the information but you said it came from a higher level so if you have more info share it if you can.

But if it were actually his idea to post it, sorry no pass...a guy that's been around that long and knowing what this program has been through he should have known it was a bad idea. This will be meme message board fodder for eternity.

This can't be true because iq72 said that it was a rogue photographer.

My goldfish has a higher IQ than you do. I never said it was a "rogue photographer". Feel free to show me where I did. I said that the photographer from Caneshooter made a stupid decision, and his tweets pretty much back my view.

?

I already posted about some of the made up nonsense about the coaches. I'm sure you can get back to them and read them with a little help.

Advertisement

?

I already posted about some of the made up nonsense about the coaches. I'm sure you can get back to them and read them with a little help.

Link to what I, weownfsu, made up please.

I didnt like the pics, but saw the reasoning behind spoofing Step Brothers in the 1 pic. However, Al needs to be accountable and shoukd be fired asap

?

Link to what I, weownfsu, made up please.

?

Advertisement
Back