For Those Dismissing The Photos as Kids Having Fun...

Advertisement
image.jpg

AG tweeted this out last night in what comes across as a lame response to the photos that got released. Is he tone deaf to how those pics look to the fan base or the history of this program or is he sending a message that he just doesn't care what others think? Either way, sad state of affairs on this one...

Yeah - he saw a bunch of fat dudes in the pics and freaked out, so hitting the racks a few days before the game will fix it.

Perhaps not, but I don't think that is a predictor of any future on-field performance. If the teams underperforms it will be for other reasons than these photos. For anyone who says that these photos are clear indication of some underlying flaw that will show itself on the field I would like a clearer explanation than homophobia.

If you need this explained to you I suspect your anal sphincter is wrecked beyond repair already.

Advertisement
No they probably wouldn't. But I don't care either. Win 10+ games and this will be forgotten in 4 months. That's all I care about..in 5 days all I care about is this team winning.

Sorry Jassid I try to up vote ...I agree but everyone has and opinion
Even the trolls....This to shall pass

The problem is that we have less of a chance of winning 10 games than those pictures do ending up on Playboy Centerfold.

Guys guys guys we all just need to relax. Al is an innovator. He simply realized that his team's play like a bunch of bit ches, so ****, they might as well look like a bun ch of bit ches too!

OMFG. I wish this was another school, it would be hilarious. I can't take it.

Adidas probably loves having their logo all over these pics.

U.jpg

Advertisement
You all know **** well we would be laughing our heads off if it was Florida or FSU. But some mouthbreathing posters keep brushing it off as boys being boys. If you fall in that line of thinking, drink bleech.

Perhaps not, but I don't think that is a predictor of any future on-field performance. If the teams underperforms it will be for other reasons than these photos. For anyone who says that these photos are clear indication of some underlying flaw that will show itself on the field I would like a clearer explanation than homophobia.

Those photos are not making anyone fear anything. There is a reason that sums up Al. Outside the showers, there is nothing to fear. The team's constant under-performance and those photos a clear indication of an underlying flaw that shows up every year on the field. When I saw them, I assumed they were part of another organized Golden attempt to show team unity. Joe Rose made it sound like it was some prank the kids did themselves. Either is bad. The fact that Golden has drive an lifelong fan as myself to assume he organized this show, is far worse. He certainly has lowered expectations, all the way into the sewer.

Advertisement
And I didn't think it could possibly get worse. Sad, just sad. 2 tools from NJ ruined the great program of college football. BOT do the right thing and fire their asses and put out a statement saying it was because of a completely unprofessional attitude that began to permeate throughoutthe AD.

These pictures sum up this "the U" Bullsh!t....I want real CANES on the field and on the sidelines.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
No they probably wouldn't. But I don't care either. Win 10+ games and this will be forgotten in 4 months. That's all I care about..in 5 days all I care about is this team winning.

You actually think this group of sissies is capable of winning 10 games.

L O L

L O L

So now the players are "sissies?" Gee, I bet you whine about "throwing players under the bus." Of course, any one of those "sissies" could crush you with one hand while eating one of their well-earned ice cream cones with the other.

L O L

WTF is 10+ games? The coastal is garbage and the OOC schedule is terrible, how is this an achievement? He went 6-7 after starting 6-6. He has successfully regressed during his tenure.

L O L

So now the players are "sissies?" Gee, I bet you whine about "throwing players under the bus." Of course, any one of those "sissies" could crush you with one hand while eating one of their well-earned ice cream cones with the other.

What does this even mean?

Advertisement
Back