Five-star WR JoJo Trader commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
He's not as fast or as strong.
It’s why I said the way he carries himself. Very humble and respectful but he’s the goods. Andre only played 2 years of HighSchool since he was a BBall player but he was just a monster freak athlete. It was an honor to watch him at Miami High. He was a good person that did his talking on the field and never made excuses.

It’s why I said the way he carries himself. Very humble and respectful but he’s the goods. Andre only played 2 years of HighSchool since he was a BBall player but he was just a monster freak athlete. It was an honor to watch him at Miami High. He was a good person that did his talking on the field and never made excuses.
I watched every game Dre played and he and Irvin are my two favorite WR's of all time. (Moss is also up there for me)

If he could develop, I’d use him as a 4th db and wr3. A scaled down version of what Hunter does at CU

Advertisement
Refresh the site yourself and your post will reappear.

My comp for JoJo has been Travis Hunter as a Wr. Both about a 4.5 with great hands, great vertical, great at tracking the ball, with elite body control in the air.
Yo JoJo would be an elite db if it didn’t work out at wr

Advertisement
Maybe, I think he understands being a Wr a lot better than a being Db. Travis would be a 5 star at both positions. I think JoJo is a 5 star Wr and a mid to low 4 star at Db.
Nah Travis needs to stick to wr or he will die on defense with big dk metcalf types. Hes too lanky he will get ****ed up. Pause

He’s already been hurt he needs to run his *** out of bounds

Nah Travis needs to stick to wr or he will die on defense with big dk metcalf types. Hes too lanky he will get ****ed up. Pause

He’s already been hurt he needs to run his *** out of bounds
True, I’m not talkin about what they should do long term tho. Just my opinion on their HS film.

Advertisement
I think JoJo will get immediate playing time at WR. The one I think has a major opportunity to switch to CB is Robby since he could be buried behind Ray Ray and Carr. @DMoney didn't you mention that you thought Robby could excel on defense?

I really hope that Robby Washington is given a full chance to get in the mix this year.

HS tape shows an absolute beats with the ball in his hand. On the field this year even though it was against Bethune Cookman, he looked natural and quick with the ball in his hands as a receiver and caught back to back psddrd where he turned upfield for first downs. Gun to my head I actually liked him better than Joseph in hs (slim slim slim margin as I like #5 as well)…Can't see how he's fallen so much behind but just gotta trust that Jospeh is winning in practice and better at this time

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back