Five-star WR JoJo Trader commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
I’m not much for these types of things but I don’t see Stefon Diggs

Robert Woods maybe? Trader looks taller than Woods though. I dunno. A lot of good receivers with that size and speed combo to choose from I think Diggs was more explosive when he was that age
Justin Jefferson imo
I haven’t been high on trader like others. Carr for me is next level but maybe I’m wrong on this one. Or maybe it was because he played next to JJ, I just don’t like receivers without speed or explosiveness. Like if you don’t have that I don’t f with the prospect. He ain’t no Diggs they wylin with that, woods is a better comparison and I hated woods lol.
JoJo will be elite & is more explosive than you think…Justin Jefferson imo

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He looks surprisingly smoove out there. Pause

Has to transition to cfb though and he needs someone to throw him fits. I expect any human being is better than TVD
I remember all the hype around Pope about his route running hands, smooth etc

JoJo is what all those people hyping up Pope were describing

He makes it look easy. He’s bigger than I thought as well (pause)

Pope was a bust bruh pause. He was one of those 7 on 7 dudes. He reminded me of Ike Hilliard but a lesser version. Could not create separation at all and was weak. Don’t know why tf my post is like this but blame the ads. Half way through the site resets lol

I always wondered did bama laugh at us and act like they wanted him and took everyone else and played us

Pope was a bust bruh pause. He was one of those 7 on 7 dudes. He reminded me of Ike Hilliard but a lesser version. Could not create separation at all and was weak. Don’t know why tf my post is like this but blame the ads. Half way through the site resets lol

I always wondered did bama laugh at us and act like they wanted him and took everyone else and played us
For sure. Just saying we heard all the hype

But those descriptions people always used with him is what I actually see with JoJo. Will definitely help him play even faster

Advertisement
For sure. Just saying we heard all the hype

But those descriptions people always used with him is what I actually see with JoJo. Will definitely help him play even faster
JoJo will have trouble only against elite corners I believe. But there ain’t a lot of those. And Carr being on the field will help JoJo

prince-nana-aew.gif

Advertisement
Back